Replies

• This reply was deleted.
    • I am afraid you are correct.  I think this administration WANTS WWlll.  That could be tool in put in place their OWO.  With everyone terrified and the world in chaos, many people will/would accept anything for "peace.'

• Obviously if we had Trump this would not be happening!
      Putin no way would have taken the chance, Trump flat out would have told him he is full of crap if he used the crazy reasons he gave to invade Ukraine.

Ukraine is a sovereign country with set borders, what goes on within her borders is not the business of Russia, or anyone else. Denazification, numbers of Russians living in certain areas, joining or not joining NATO, the EU are decisions for the Ukrainian people, not for Russia. Doesn't matter how corrupt they may be. Look at Mexico, as corrupt as it is, with the cartels as powerful as they are, and I assure you they are much more powerful and dangerous than the 2500 Nazis in Ukraine, we have no control over Mexico, while their cartels are posing huge damage to us, many deaths from their drugs, yet we are not invading Mexico! 
      This war is taking place because Putin saw a weak leadership in the USA and he took advantage of this weakness to do what he had been wanting to do for decades! Our leadership sucks, they are salivating over another war because of the money they can make.......but they still are having cold feet because if it turns into WWIII, they have to figure out how to keep it over there, so it doesn't come to American soil. They aren't sure they can do that.....that's why we don't have boots on the ground in Ukraine yet! 
      Even now it could be handles easily without getting into a physical fight with Russia by giving Ukrain what they need to fight it themselves......but there is no in money letting them fight their own war. Ukraine could win this, Putin would have to tuck tail without it escalating into WWIII......but to many in DC think WWIIII is so intriguing, so tempting, they can taste it! 

• Yes, but we cannot ignore Putin's part and interest in it. We must put the blame everywhere it belongs!

I know for a fact that europe is scared, they want nothing to do with another war like WWII was, and this one would be nastier. They see what Ukrain looks like, imagine getting that from two sides. This is also holding back the powers who would love a war, but not in their back yard, not one of them wants the destruction to their own country.......they don't mind it in othe4 places 5hat don't reach them.

• I think they do want full-on war. It provides for the military industrial complex to reap cash, lotsa cash, which of course, they're all invested in. Plus war covers up more govco crimes. And I an sure the long arms of profits extend to Soros, Schwab, Blackrock, Vanguard, etc.

• I would like to present a list of a few high profile folks that are adamant about rushing all possible aid to Ukraine to combat the Russian menace. These same people are also proposing some sort of military intervention. They have shown that they are determined to fight to the last drop of YOUR BLOOD.

Let’s start with Hillary Clinton, Joe Biden, Nancy Pelosi, Chuck Schumer, the Obamas, George Soros, and every last RINO in the Republican Party. A lot of the Republicans that we’ve trusted in the past are also on this list.

Let’s add to the list: Justin Trudeau, Boris Johnson, Emmanuel Macron, Angela Merkel, Scott Morrison of Australia, and, Volodymyr Zelenskyy.

The organizations on the list are: the UN, the IMF, the WEF, the banking cartel, and every news outlet on planet Earth. By the way, the worldwide media is THE ONLY source of information and they all speak with the same voice.

To the best of my recollection, all of these people and organizations have been working tirelessly against the best interests of the United States for many years. The international leaders mentioned have been relentless in their efforts to control their populations with various covid SCAMDEMIC mandates.

The point that I’m trying to make is: Since we haven’t believed a word these same people have said in the past, WHY do buy into this latest line of SHIT like it was the gospel? Do you like paying double for everything?

Why hasn’t China come out against Russia? Could this be an alliance to take down the New World Order?

• We have years now of practice being fed Russia Russia Russia, Covid Covid Covid. Everyone should have wised up by now. But unfortunately not all have.

• That is amazingly logical and I am in agreement with you. There is NOTHING this government does (anymore) that is straightforward and honest. Worse, nothing they do is actually on behalf of the American people.  They have what my grandmother used to call "a long hand and short hand."  What's mine is mine and what's yours is mine.  NOTHING they go about selling the public by touting that it's for them is without a dark side that benefits them and their agenda.  This is NOT our government. Not in my view.  They are infiltrators and traitors that are running this country and its people into the ground.  No thinking person can really support the "Reset," better known as the New World Order.  It will make us ALL slaves to that governmental body.  I think we're half way there already.  Where are the "exceptional" Americans???  I do not known.  Where is the military that makes its oath to the Constitution?  I don't know that either.  Where is the power behind the "Rule of Law?"  It has been dessolved except for political purposes. I do not trust elections, never really did, but todays process if riddled with corruption. We are watching and paying for our own demise.  

• Thank you Valerie,

I do my best to deal only in logic and common sense. I realize that offends many of the highly opinionated, but so be it.

In the first year of Joe Biden’s stolen presidency, logic and common sense were made ILLEGAL and referred to as “hate speech”.

• I  agree 💯 ,I don't trust a word out of any of them . Somethings "off" with the whole thing. 

• How many Americans did he confront, he speaks only of one? Perhaps that one was in charge of the group there......who knows? We are aware there are many different nationalities who joined the war in Ukraine, none are connected to their home countries in this, they are individuals, acting on their own. For him to claim it is the Americans  is  at the least dangerous, fueling the fire, he offers no proof, just opinion because of one American (if he was an American) foreigners have difficulty with the different English dialects, but let's say he was one American. Those who want to smear America will agree with this without looking into it further.....and the rumors begin. This a dangerous game some of these reporters are playing, this can instigate international animosity, that the world could do without, 

This reply was deleted.