Replies

• why is anyone surprised that the same government that would give out free crack pipes would do nothing regarding a lack of baby formula supports butchering babies

• Can anyone tell me what type of government supplies crack pipes to drug addicts, but can't supply fiormula for babies.  Absolutely disgraceful.  Anyone committing illegal acts are pampered and taken care of; people who want to feed their children are ignored.

• The Government can give worthless pieces of shit crack pipes but unable to give babies formula! 

Why is there a baby formula shortage? | The Week

All I can say is: Guck The Fovernment 

• BTW - the way to to fix the bay formula disaster is to buy Canadian baby formula and ship it here! Theyhave an over supply there because they have different

Canandian manufactures producing excellent and safe products! It would only be for a few months until the Abbott factory is back up and running in Michigan. 

• ADMIN

Great post! I say: Guck them all and let G*d sort them out! 

• ADMIN

Yup, but then how can the libtards kill all those babies they missed during the abortion proccess? Abort them or starve them as long as NO more babies are made! 

Sad......

• Truly evil people

This reply was deleted.