ADMIN

8441020252?profile=RESIZE_710x

Fox News Digital is doing major restructuring, and plans to lay off at least 20 employees from its Decision Desk HQ.

From The Hollywood Reporter:

“Fox News Digital is laying off staff, as a continuation of restructuring plans the company first announced last fall. The new cuts also reflect a news cycle that may be less intense in the aftermath of the election, and with Joe Biden set to take office tomorrow.

“ ‘As we conclude the 2020 election cycle, Fox News Digital has realigned its business and reporting structure to meet the demands of this new era,’ a Fox News spokesperson said in a statement to The Hollywood Reporter. ‘We are confident these changes will ensure the platform continues to deliver breakthrough reporting and insightful analysis surrounding major issues, both stateside and abroad.’ ”

Chris Stirewalt, who has been a long time fixture on Fox News and part of Decision Desk HQ was among those staffers axed amid the restructing:

“Among those let go Tuesday was Chris Stirewalt, the politics editor for Fox News. A 10-year veteran of the company, Stirewalt was also a key member of the Fox News decision desk, which drew the ire of President Trump after becoming the first network to call Arizona for Biden.”

read more here: https://redstate.com/jenniferoo/2021/01/19/breaking-fox-news-lays-off-chris-stirewalt-other-decision-desk-hq-staff-in-restructuring-n312773

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Well sure of course they're going to lay off a lot of people at the decision desk one because the election is sort of over two by calling States for Biden before they knew for sure cost Fox news it's number one position and lost them millions of followers I'm surprised it throw him out and sue him to boot now I guess they're limited in what they can do maybe that'll send a message to the rest of the media about calling elections before they're done we still know that Arizona went for Trump even though the Congress folded like a house of cards and gave up the election when they had no business doing that and the failure of Mr pence to stand up for what was right or forever record him in history as the big wimp

• Who cares. I stopped watching fox long ago. They remind me of the swamp. 

This reply was deleted.