ADMIN

Fox News Cancels Host Lou Dobbs’ Show

8524760493?profile=RESIZE_710x

Fox News has cancelled host Lou Dobbs’ show, the outlet confirmed to the LA Times on Friday.

Dobbs joined Fox Business in 2010 and hosted “Lou Dobbs Tonight,” which is described by the network as “the #1 news program on business television.” The announcement comes a day after Smartmatic, a voting machine company, filed a $2.7 billion dollar lawsuit against Fox News in the New York Supreme Court. Dobbs came under fire during the 2020 election after pushing claims of election fraud.

He was forced to issue a fact-checking clip on his show in December 2020 after Smartmatic  issued a legal letter regarding what it says was “false and defamatory statements and reports,” The Daily Beast previously reported.

“As we said in October, Fox News Media regularly considers programming changes and plans have been in place to launch new formats as appropriate post-election, including on Fox Business,” a Fox News spokesperson said according to the LA Times. “This is part of those planned changes. A new 5 p.m. program will be announced in the near future.”

read more here: https://dailycaller.com/2021/02/05/fox-news-cancels-lou-dobbs-show/

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Amen to that Larry..! They have already threatened to cancel Carlson, Hannity, and I think they have already canceled Piero...

• Thank Marlene.  Do you think he will get it without full address?

• Fox will suffer. We will just cut them off and watch something else! I thought Rupert was back!

• Cancelling the #1 program saying this was part of planned changes. What network cancels the #1 news program.  That doesn't make sense.  No they are running scared - by a lying left leaning company.  Fox has no future if it can't stand up for the truth.  Who is next - Tucker, Hannity, Laura?

• Laurel, I think Trump is working on it. He would do very well since he knows how to get the truth to we the people and since he is a wildly successful business man who made tons of money in all his businesses.

•  I'm about as sick of this news as much as Trump's election being stolen.  If anyone finds out how to reach out to Lou please pass in on.  I don't do FakeBook or Twitter.

Love you Lou!

• Smartmatic's claim of being only in the LA CA area sounds bogus. They claim a loss of 2.7 billion indicating they are spread much further than LA CA.  If FOX were to counter sue for 5.4 billion, Smartmatic would be seen fleeing over the horizon.

• TOTAL BS --- FOX's NEW LINEUP IS TERRIBLE

• Lou Dobbs was the last traditional republican with a backbone in the media, Fox News turns to PC and caves in like a typical Republican in government

• NOT RIGHT !!!!

This reply was deleted.