Replies

• Another aspect to that....is you all didn't have the media fanning the flames with their deceit and outright lies.  Back then they basically REPORTED the news, rather than CREATED it.

• Ronald has correctly identified the element that now has a "place at the table".  All of us have hope only if we combat evil deliberately, along the lines of experts in the traditional Catholic Church, like Fr. Chad Ripperger.  Satan can't stand that Mary and St.Michael work along with God, so he has trained Catholic clergy to believe that that is a myth of Church doctrine prior to 1965.  Now the threat of evil has greatly expanded everywhere, but the solutions of Faith to conquer Satan and his demons remain the same.  

• Amen...

Know your enemy... the first order of battle.

• Time to arrest soros for treason

• My question ongoing is why there are so many online censors who will erase any suggestion such as that?

• Power has its privileges... Even the best systems of justice still find the elite, powerful and wealthy often escape the long arm of the law... it's just a fact of the human condition.   When the Lord returns the scales of justice will be satisfied and equity before the righteous judge will be restored.

• This discussion is simply WAY beyond the stuff available most everywhere.

• We are blessed to have Steve and Dee as benefactors of this site... and a group willing to suffer our many and varied points of view.

• Well, "suffering" is not what I do when I am able to call George Soros the world's leading servant of Satan outside of the Communist Party of China.

• Let's get an American arrest warrant issued under RICO and hopefully treason, and freeze all his assets. Let's see if the U.S. government will ignore 50 million signatures. 

https://www.thepetitionsite.com/225/262/474/arrest-george-soros/

Sign Petition: Arrest George Soros
      George Soros has been funding radical leftist hate groups to go out and riot on the streets. His funding alone has led to the (328 signatures on peti…
This reply was deleted.