Replies

• One of these days you're going to break your arm.....

pat_self_on_back_md_wm_v2.gif

• I am sure you'll let me know should I break my arm...  until then this old man will keep on keeping on...

• Well, I don't know what those OTHERS know or what they did... I do know that priority where massive fires are occurring during a riot and civil unrest goes to fire control ... The management of hydrants affecting fire control is normally assigned to the FIRE DEPARTMENT not the National Guard... or police.  When fire hoses are used n riot control they are normally manned by firemen, not national guard... as they are the experts in the use of the equipment... pumpers, hoses and the kinds of nozzles best used under a given situation. The National Guard normally supplies security in those situations while the Fire Department manages the hoses, the pressure needed, etc.

• So  OTHER National Guard trained and did things differently that you-----as usual.

tenor.gif?itemid=12894034

• BS... I have no knowledge of any routine training of national guard to use fire hoses in riot control... The local Fire Department normally deploys the proper assets needed to use fire hoses to suppress rioters.. Large crowds, in the hundreds or thousands, are normally needed before fire hoses are deployed in riot control. Where the fire assets of the city and local communities are tied up fighting fire... hydrant pressure becomes a problem... and the fire department manages the use of hydrant assets... with priority to fire, not riot control.

Your displays of anger and petulant behavior are increasing... they appear to be out of control.   Maybe it is time for you to reconsider whether this site is harmful to your mental health... it seems to be driving you over the edge.

• I remember when I was in High School in 1969 in Ann Arbor, MI, and there were anti-war demonstrations in the streets then.  They were never in any way violent because these "demonstrations" were meant to be a kind of experience of "we can be political, too!" experiences for High Schoolers like me, and the many non-student peripheral people hanging around in the "counter-culture".  It was a chance to have a toke of a joint and play around at night.  I know that these occasions were organized by ????, ostensibly the SDS types that were fire-breathing spokespersons for the "demonstration".  I wonder if they were KGB directed.  I was clueless.  Many more of my ilk were rounded up in the next year before Kent State put a stop to all the mess-about and marijuana smoking.  How much difference is there between these "racial flareups" and the anti-Vietnam flareups?  I do recall the PERMANENT damage the Detroit and Flint, MI rioting did to the integration of groups in Detroit.  Rioting and destruction polarizes people.  Marxists like to polarize people and proclaim "identity politics".  The question is what people can do to heal the breech? Perhaps the Gospel would  be the very best, not proselytization so much as simple personal "walk of faith" and commitment to service is what can be done.  REAL personal Gospel goodness is the answer and lots of healing people afflicted by drug and alcohol abuse.   

• Do you still live in Michigan?

• No.  Port Hueneme, CA these days!  Half-hour from the riot world of Liberal controlled Santa Monica.

• we are living in difrent kind of world.

• No, the world is still a globe and circles the sun, the basics of life have not changed... However, the reaction of the government and the culture in America has changed... Evil is now permitted a place at the table, the government is participating in its own demise... authority and the law is no longer respected... the idea that respect is given not earned has been turned upside down.

There is no respect for others, property, or lives... the left has no moral foundation and believes that anything goes as long as they retain and increase their power.

This reply was deleted.