ADMIN

SHUTUP Obama! | Meme on ME.ME

Rep. Ronny Jackson (R-TX), a former White House physician who served under former Presidents George W. Bush, Barack Obama, and Donald Trump, said last week that President Joe Biden, who turns 79 this month, has “age-related cognitive decline” and is not “mentally fit” to serve as president.

Jackson, speaking on a podcast with Rep. Jim Banks (R-IN), also said that he received a “scathing” email from Obama accusing him of “betrayal” for talking about Biden’s mental state in the past.

“All I know is that he’s got age-related cognitive decline, right. He is not mentally fit right now,” Jackson said on the podcast, the Washington Examiner reported. “He’s 78 years old and you can see it. You don’t need to be a physician to look at him and to look at his behavior and some of the other stuff, just the way he shuffles away, stares off into space.”

“I know what that job entails, both physically and mentally, and how demanding it is. And I can tell you right now, I’m 100% sure that Joe Biden is incapable of doing that job,” the doctor added.

Following a fumbling speech from Biden back in August, Jackson posted critical commentary of the president. “That was embarrassing,” he tweeted. “There is something so obviously wrong with Biden’s cognitive fitness it was hard to watch. He should NOT remain President for another SECOND. We deserve better – MUCH better.”

read more:

https://www.dailywire.com/news/age-related-cognitive-decline-former-wh-doctor-talks-biden-says-obama-wrote-him-scathing-email-over-betrayal

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• You will never shut Obama up, EXCEPT when he is dead burried and gone forever from this Planet Earth AND THAT WOULD MAKE ME HAPPY....AND ONE OF MANY WHO WOULD WANT TO DANCE ON HIS GRAVE!

Obama is Answering ALL Bidens questions as well as dictating everything Biden should sayand do.....

MAKE NO DOUBT ABOUT IT---OBAMA IS RUNNING THE SHOW IN THIS COUNTRY WITH HIS VERSION OF A  3RD TERM AND ABYONE WITH 1/2 A BRAIN MUST BE ABLE TO SEE IT.. ITS A HANDS ON FINGER PAINTING DONE BY OBAMA AND HE EVEN SAID HOW HE ENVISIONED THAT HIS 3RD TERM WOULD LOOK JUST LIKE WHAT WE HAVE. AND THAT IS ON A VIDEO tHAT JUDGE JENINE PUT ON AN INTERVIEW SO YOU CAN BET YOUR BOTTOM DOLLAR ON IT. TIE OBAMA UP SO HE CANT TALK TO BIDEN AND JOEY WILL PACK UP AND GO HOME.

• ADMIN

I'm sure Obama was tough on him! 

Bill Of Rights Obama Quotes. QuotesGram

• He's not leading us; he's destroying us, finishing what soetoro started. And he always was irrelevant. They both are.

• We deserve the President  that actually won the election. To have any less, and we do, is the height of election fraud. That is why FAKE NEWS and the Democratic Marxists are so opposed to election audits or investigations into the irregularities that were caught on video, multiple of eye witnesses to out and out cheating, the changing of state constitution law by judges instead of legislators to make legal votes that were done illegally during mid polling! It's the most appalling and illicit conduct in polling places that I've ever seen in a general election in over 45 years.

• You are absolutely correct!

• You nailed it, Mike.

This reply was deleted.