Replies

• I like Trump being the Speaker of the House and having Nancy Pelosi hand over the gavel to Trump but there might be too many RINOs in the House who would vote against Trump for Speaker.

• Calvin, I agree on both counts.

• should have read how ABOUT The Man runs.

• And get ready for one hell of a fight in 2022, hang in there people, and PRAY.

• Watch out for HR1,If the Dems pass it It's all over, this bill would give the Dems TOTAL control over ALL future elections, It would be the final nail in the coffin, contact your legislators, tell them VOTE NO ON HR1.

• I dont see it changing the outcome.  Crime  pays,

• Bill Barr was officially the first AG for Joe Biden?  Don't tell me Trump didn't know, something's really fishy, how deep is the deception, somewhere below Trump at the bottom of the sea?

• Joe Biden and his administration should go to jail

• And whats with all the commie razor wire fences and troops around our Capitol...that our tax $$$ pays for. We OWN those buildings and everything in them, including the salaries of the people there. Bunch of damn cowards..are the democommienazis

• Well...President Trump won in a landslide this time....what makes anyone think the democommienazis won't continue to cheat every which way????  It will take God intervening again to get out great President back in if they do not bring about his demise...these folks are evil, from Satan. We know good wins in the end but until then....harrisbiden can completely destroy what's left of the USA. Kruschev warned us about this way back in the 50's....and we did not heed the warning...I know I did not "wake up" until king o came on the scene...as the Tea PArty we made lots of strides for our Republic...but not enough. We must all continue to fight...starting withour school boards on up!

This reply was deleted.