Replies

• And the gop establishment haven't accepted it either.  

• All these responses are magnificent!!! Need I say more? My patriotism is reemerging larger and stronger.

Thank you all!

• President Trump NEVER EVER Conceded to Biden and Still Hasn't..! Trump opened his Office Of The Former President Of The United States Under The Seal Of The First And Original Constitutional Republic at Mara-Largo and he IS NOT out of the politics..! He is Still Pushing His Agenda..! Trump Did Not spend 4 years as President For America First Movement and done ALL the Great Things he done- And he Certainly DID NOT Simply Walk Away and Leaving 75-80 Million Plus American Patriots Behind To Be Swallowed Up By The Communist Left..!  Trump is Working- He Has His Plan and He WILL Be Back and ALL Of The Leftist Globalist Bastards Are ALL Going Down..! Not Only In The USA but World Wide..! The Military Is Behind Trump and DO NOT Accept Biden..! Sit Back and Watch The Movie. Believe In God - Believe In Trump... This Election Was Stolen and Trump IS NOT About To Let The Communist Left, Big Tech, And Globalist Bastards Get Away With It..! NO-ONE Knows What Trumps Plan Is Or How Or Exactly When It Will ALL Come Down..! He Would NEVER Let The Ememy Know- Not In The Slightest..! Trump WILL Be President Again..! Biden / Harris and ALL Involved Will Be Either In Jail To Facing Firing Squads..!   (There Is Way More To It Than What I Can Right)..!!! 

• My crazy wild plan that would truly have the Dems apoplectic.  West Palm (Mar-a-lago) is in a Dem held Congressional district.  How bad The Man runs for Congress next year?  If, and there should be, there is a red wave we get to be Speaker, in other words, Trump could become speaker.  By then, Kamalatoe should have taken over for Joey B.  6 weeks after the new Congress is sworn in T could tear up  Prez Harris speach after the State of the Union.  Then we impeach her for her pro riot statements from this last summer and helping rioters get out of jail to repeat.  Tuh Dah, Trump is only out of office for 2 years, gets reelected and does another 4.  While I am typing,  Is anybody looking at some sort of organized boycott of the companies that vilified the Repulicans that did not vote to certify the fraudlent election?  I hope so, and will we are at it,  Kroger and Kohls among stopped selling My Pillows because of the talk he may run for Governor and because he is a Trump loyalist.  I have my personal boycott going and have emailed several companies,  Marriot, ATT, Verizon, Kroger (probably most sales were their west coast Fred Meyers).  Gotta make these left ass kissing companies pay with lost revenue.  I was shocked that Walmart joined the list.  Of course Amazon single handedly shut down Parler,  How about we all start going to local strip malls and regular malls and avoid at all costs Amazon.  How about we start shopping at regional grocery stores or IGA's and let the big national companies figure out how to do it with millions of us boycotting them.

• And don't forget to boycott HOLLYWOOD entertainment business movies and TV shows. They are very communist.

• Sounds real good to me.  Which cell phone company should I transfer to?  I have at&t now, worked there for 32 years, retired in 2003.

• dropped my Verizon, also on the list for Consumer Cellular, so far very happy.  Dumped my ATT owned Direct TV for Fubo which I absolutely love,  only streaming I saw with local TV and Golf Channel.  Direct made you buy their most expensive package for Golf.  I went from $212/month Direct to $65 Fubo.

• that's the reaon why I belong to Patriot Mobile they support consevative values.

• Jeff, Patriot Mobile is carried by Sprint that merged with T-mobile USA, the subsidiary of a globalist German company. So, the money they make with you goes partly to a non-American company and supports globalism. 

• So which phone company can we trust I am not supporting a company that hates America.

This reply was deleted.