ADMIN

Former Texas Democrat Mayoral Candidate Indicted on 109 Felony Voter Fraud Charges

Texas Democratic mayoral candidate Zul Mirza Mohamed has been indicted on 109 felony voter fraud charges.

Mohamed, who was running to become the mayor of Carrollton, Texas, was arrested last October. A Denton County grand jury Thursday decided to formally charge Mohamed on all 109 counts, the Record-Chronicle reported.

Mohamed was charged with 25 counts of knowingly possessing a ballot with intent to defraud, a second-degree felony, and 84 counts of providing false info on a voting application, a third-degree felony.

“Mail ballots are inherently insecure and vulnerable to fraud, and I am committed to safeguarding the integrity of our elections. My office is prepared to assist any Texas county in combating this form of fraud,” Attorney General Ken Paxton said in a statement.

read more:

https://resistthemainstream.org/democrat-mayoral-candidate-indicted-on-109-felony-voter-fraud-charge/?utm_source=rtmn2&utm_medium=rtmn2&utm_campaign=rtmn2

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Is someone waking up!

• WOW, you mean they are going to actually proscute a demoncrat?

• Just another thieving lib Demosteal

• And they want us to accept that there was no fraud on the presidential election how stupid can they be.

• It's more like how stupid and gullible they think We the People are!!!!!!!!!!

• undoubtedly a devildemocommiecrat!!!!!!!!!!

• I knew it.

• something is going down in this nation because we don't realize what fraud means in the election it is basically stealing and the Bible said thou shalt not steal. it is the ten commandments we ignore it I just want to remind people about the ten commandments.

• One congressman said recently that God has no business in the affairs of this congress! That is the state of the nation.

• Exactly! Barry that is a sad state we are in and we're going to pay for it.

This reply was deleted.