Replies

• Another traitor colluding in their Maoist Styled revolution. Hey liar,let me ask you this. Who in the hell trusts Chris Wray after siding with the Maoists the way he did?

Maybe you should STFU and you'll go unnoticed when the people rise for their REVENGE!..........I believe I feel the rumbles of the peoples Contempt for your TYRANNY. An anger by the people you have rightfulluy sown. I have a new found Hope in the people finally taking care of business becasue...................READ THE DECLARATION of INDEPENDENCE!

• You can not trust this guy.  He should be in jail.  

• iF YOU FOLLOW THE FBI AND EACH INCIDENT THEY ARE INVOLVED, THEY ARE ACTUALLY PROMOTERS OF CRIMINAL ACTS BY LIBERALS. bEST SAID IS (1) THE POSTAL WORKER, WITH EVIDENCE, THAT CAME FORTH IN THE FIRST TWO DAYS OF BACK DATING MAIL IN  BALLOTS, THEY DID NOT COME TO FURTHER THE OBVIOUS ELECTION FRAUD, THEY WEREW RECORED AND THEY ADMITTED THEY WERE THERE TO GET HIM TO CHANGE HIS STORY, AND THATS 100% RECORDED, THE fbi ADMITTED IT, AND THEN THEY LEFT THERE AND LIED TO THE MEDIA THAT HE RECANTED, AND IT WAS THE OPPOSITE THEY ALL AGREED, AS DID THE FBI ON RECORDING, THEY WERE THERE TO GET HIM TO CHANGE HIS STORY.. ERGO, THE MASS CONSPIRACY THAT SOME INVESTIGATIONS HAS HAPPENED AND FOUND THESE THING THAT ARE TRUE AND MASSIVE EVIDENCE TO PROVE IT, THE FBI IS ABSOLUTELY INVOLVED IN AIDING VOTER FRAUD... EVEN, CHECK IT OUT, FLORIDA AND GEORGIA HAS FILED LAWSUITS TO TAKE DEAD PEOPLE OFF THE VOTER ROLLS (DEAD PEOPLE IN GEORGIA (KNOWING ITS STACEY ABRAHMS,) THIS ELECTION THE DEAD PEOPLE "REGISTERED AND VOTED," THE LAWSUIT WAS BROUGHTAND THE DOJ FILED AN OUTSIDE AMICUS CURIE BREIF TO LEAVE THESE DEAD PEOPLE ON THE ROLLS..... THE BIGGER PICTURE ANWHY WE HAVE TO MAKE OUR POWER OF THE GOVERNMENT, WHICH IS US, HEARD. THE DOJ FOR THAT WITH THE FBI WHO AIDES AND ABETS SEED THE VOTE CRIMINAL TREASONOUS ORGANAZATION WHO HAS ENGINEERED 400K FAKE PEOPLE AND FAKE VOTES IN ARIZONA AND EYE WITNESSED. THE DOJ AND FBI KNOWS WHERE THEY ARE AND ARE ACTUALLY PROTECY=TING THIS CRIMINAL ORGANAZATION "IN FACT"

• So former FBI deputy director... you are confirming that it had nothing to do with ANY Trump supports...

• Why is anyone even CNN bother to listen to this liar?

• That was before he was informed the attacker was a Black Panther/Farakan advocate. 

• Wow really, Do you also have a sheet of paper telling you where to be like bumbo old slow joe n da hoe.

This reply was deleted.