ADMIN

9743966473?profile=RESIZE_400x

Just three days after the Jan. 6 assault on the U.S. Capitol, a man dialed up the office of Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-Fla.) and threatened to kill him, prosecutors allege in a recently unsealed indictment.

“Tell [M.G.] to watch his back, tell him to watch his children,” defendant Eugene Huelsman told Gaetz’s office on Jan. 9, according to the two-page indictment shielding the lawmaker’s name as “M.G.” “I’m coming for him, he’s gonna fucking die… I’m gonna fucking kill him… Watch your back, I’m coming for you. I’m gonna put a bullet in you and I’m gonna put a bullet in one of your fucking kids too.”

Federal prosecutors filed the indictment under seal on May 18, securing an arrest warrant that day—but authorities could not immediately locate their suspect, court records indicate.

“The current whereabouts of the defendant are unknown and the public revelation of the indictment could severely hamper law enforcement’s ability to locate and apprehend the defendant to answer the charges,” Assistant U.S. Attorney David Goldberg wrote in the original sealing order.

Months passed, and the docket remained quiet.

Then, days after Gaetz complained on the floor of the House of Representatives that authorities were not being aggressive enough about threats against him, there was an apparent breakthrough in the case.

read more here: https://lawandcrime.com/high-profile/im-gonna-put-a-bullet-in-you-man-arrested-for-alleged-death-threat-against-rep-matt-gaetz/

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Mad Maxine has someone Running Against HER- "JOE COLLINS" help $$$ Him If You Can $$$

• Just the tip of the proverbial iceberg. look for his sort of thing to become commonplace.  Someone needs to look into Rep. Waters's threats.

• I've learned TO NOT GET MY HOPE UP-!!!

• Domestic Terrorists are very subtle in their actions. They usually do things such as "Mandates", Requiring Vaccination to keep your Employment, to Enter Buildings for purposes other than food and for Social Gatherings. Domestic Terrorists rewrite the History of Your Nation to be Taught to Your Children. Domestic Terrorists create Environments where Citizens must barricade themselves within their homes after Sundown against the Threat of Ham from Illegal Aliens, Antifa and Mobs of BLM.

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

• Silly you ! Don’t you know if you are a republican and threaten murder it's a felony. if you are a democrat you’re a community activist !

• You mean a communist activist?

• :authorities could not immediately locate their suspect" - I would bet it was more like they didn't bother to look!  Very strange how the Justice Department can order the FBI to investigate parents protesting at school board meetings (who do not make threats of this level - their threats are more like punching them in the nose or voting them out of office), but they cannot locate a de"mock"ratr operative who make death threats. 

• Again LOCK THEM UP THROW AWAY THE KEY!!!

This reply was deleted.