ADMIN

Eric Holder Resigns: All the Memes You Need to See | Heavy.com ...

Then-Attorney General Eric Holder acted as President Barack Obama’s “wingman,” creating a highly politicized Justice Department that would steer investigations away from Democratic allies, including Hillary Clinton, and onto GOP foes such as President Trump, according to a successor.

Matthew Whitaker, a former U.S. attorney who served as a Trump's acting attorney general between Jeff Sessions and William Barr, claimed in a new book that Holder “created an above-the-law culture” in the department that led to the bumbled investigations that the president has dubbed “Obamagate.”

In Above the Law, provided in advance of its release, Whitaker described a department that was more political under Obama than any since President Richard Nixon’s and one that sought to promote the efforts of partisans such as FBI chief James Comey, since fired by Trump.

“What Holder is advocating for,” he wrote, “is a government full of Jim Comeys: government officials determining on their own what the Constitution demands, deciding which laws to prosecute and which to ignore, selectively releasing information to the media about Americans under investigation, and held accountable neither to the chief executive nor to voters.”

read more:

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/washington-secrets/wingman-eric-holder-orchestrated-obamagate-says-successor-attorney-general

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• The entire obama administration should be locked as well as defecratic party leaders.  They are all unAmerican and against American principles and her people. If the defecrats should cheat their way into the White House I believe there will be a second civil war and I will join in and fight for the Constitution and our Liberty. TRUMP 2020

• I'm beginning to wonder if anyone from the higher up will be indited. We may see a bunch of low-level hacks thrown under the bus in order to justify the Millions of taxpayer dollars spent on investigations.

• Eric Holder. He's a hot mess who found a place & time to happen -- and disaster followed every step.

He and his every action while Obama's AG should be carefully & legally investigated and where bad conduct is found, he should receive appropriate punishment.

For myself, I think the appropriate punishment for Comrade Holder is forfeiture of every asset he holds -- money, investments, property, homes, everything. 

Strip his professional licenses & bar him from  ever holding any job...any job: even being a janitor.

Shun him completely...give him no comfort, no place to rest his head.

Let him die alone, forlorn & ignored.

That's a far greater punishment than prison. 

• I HAVE BEEN ABSENT FOR A FEW YRS DUE TO IRS PROBLEM. Finally have them paid & happy . Would like to get on mailing list.

• This reply was deleted.
    • Hung.

•  The "Above the Law Culture" does not include the DNC, the Democrat Party, nor any Democrat in the history of the United States as presented by nearly all of Academia. If you are a democrat you are hereby immune from Justice, even crticism of your statements, let alone any acts, will all be attacked by the media as to what crime really is, that of exposing left wingers as to what they truly are.

The TRUTH is the enemy.     There is no justice at all if not applied equally.     

• Know what Bengahzi told me?..........We were overthrown from the INSIDE and we just didn't know it yet. Such blatent in your face "Fahke you America" from the left during AND after their Chairman Bao's reighn of terror, you'd have to be brain dead not to see it even back then! .

R.I.C.O. and subsequent firng squad for this Bull Schiff. It's time.......If they ever gain power over us again It's eirher submit to their will or revolt. No other options..

This reply was deleted.