Replies

• Everything that coming out I wonder would the media be the same if it was Trump in office 

• Unforgivable!!!!!

• Dems probably wanted the attack erroneously thinking Americans would be so appalled at the death of our soldiers that they'd sing biden's praises for leaving. They are so stupid. We are apalled because Biden sacrificed our soldiers on the altar of politics.  He killed them on purpose because he is that stupid. Dems respect NO human life. Protesters need to chant, "biden lied-soldiers died!"

• I have seen this on another site 2 days ago.  This is just like Bengaszi they should be tried for treason and hung.  I am sick to death of the commiecraps doing as they damn well please and killing who ever gets in there way and leting innocent people die because it fits their plan.  When are the so called republicans gonna grow soe balls and hold them accountable or when are the militias gonna decide enough is enough and take our country back from the commiecraps?

• Well I won't tell you cause you may or may not be a fed and am sure they are checking this daily.

This reply was deleted.