Replies

• Biden and his entire administration should be brought up on treason charges and put to death. Charges should be brought against people who took money from this treasonous administration.

• While it sounds like fun, you can't court Marshall a civilian. But treason on the other hand,,,,, hanging would be too good for him. He's always been guitly of treason.
    Like most satan worshipers, money is he god. What I told Judge Jeanne is ; take ever bit of his and his son's wealth and pay it first to the victims of the Afghan B.S. ,then  if there's anything left, some other kind of fund. Everyone in this country has been effected by the current bunch of idiots. From the border, to the pipe line, to the lock downs.
     They NEED to suffer ! Not just killed ! Trump spent millions to up grade Getmo. It's time we use it !

• HANG THE POS ON LIVE PAY PER VIEW & LET THE PROCEEDS PAY DOWN THE NATIONAL DEBT! DO THE SAME TO OTHER POLITICIANS IN THE COOMUNIST REGIME, TOO! This should help "DRAIN THE SWAMP!" Then maybe-the NEXT LIBERAL ANTI-AMERICAN POLITICAN WILL THINK TWICE BEFORE SCREWING THE AMERICAN TAX PAYERS & PATRIOTS!

• I say treason charges...

• AMEN!!!!! ABSOLUTELY!!!!!!!!!

• I 100% agree.,

• Also his entire administration, his handlers and his backer on both sides of the asile. We also need to shut down the medias that knowingly lied to the American people! 

• Do not forget to take the FAKE VP with him

This reply was deleted.