Replies

• Even if the fraud committed in this election is completely exposed for the entire world to see, it won’t make any difference whatsoever. The democrats will vehemently deny any wrongdoing and the media will attack the auditors as a right wing conspiracy. They will manufacture criminal charges to be used against anyone involved with the audits and attempt to silence any and all dissent. The path to reclaiming America MUST start with exposing the media as the propaganda arm of ‘The New World Order’. It’s going to take a tremendous effort by a great number of people to prevent the totalitarian technocracy headed our way.

• Everyone knows the media is the Pravda/Goebbels propaganda arm of the devildemocommiecrat party and the new world order global dictatorship but what do We the People do to stop it?

• They will keep invertigating and will eventually find the truth about the election.  That truth is that Trump won.  Biden is a non elected non president.  He knew the fix was in.  He needs to go to jail for the rest of his life.  

• No, he needs to be hanged for TREASON!!!!!!!!!!

• Agree, hope it won't be too long!

• Great - Please explain what's next - who can do what??  Will the military have to throw crazy joe out?   

Republications shouldn't sit doing nothing but they probably will

• Buddy, the gop does nothing because most of them are closet devildemocommiecrats who will do whatever it takes to get a seat at the table of the new world order global dictatorship.  Those who stand by the Constitution, like Ted Cruz, Rand Paul, Josh Hawley, Marsha Blackburn, Marjorie Greene, Lauren Boebert, Louie Gohmert, and a very few others will be left out of the ruling cabal when satan takes over the world government!!!!!  I thank God for those who stand against globalist tyranny, knowing they are putting a bullseye on their backs but they are still brave enough to do what is right!!!!!!!!!!

• Buddy, it looks like Congress has cheated us for that outcome,

unless Joe resigns (don't laugh, he may become politically impotent, too).

The Congressional certifcation really is the last word.

And shame on them because they KNEW something was wrong.

• I'm old. I won't live much longer. Prior to the current political corruption, I would have never embraced death.

• Well something sure dogs you (great avatar of a real sincere guy)! 

Still, I would not wastefully squander any part of lifes value.

I would suggest refraining from embracing the Reaper.

The guy has unsavory personal habits (he handles the dead, Man!)8897434256?profile=RESIZE_400x

This reply was deleted.