Replies

• When the FDA requested that the  infromation about the virus and vaccines be locked away from public view for 55 years that was all I needed to conclude

that "We The People" have been used like lab rats by those that would make huge profits from Covid .  

• Many are in agreement with me.  The vac is not 666.  It is, however, a precursor for it.  O come, o come, Emmanuel!

• Hmmmm, isn't one of the NWO design to reduce the population of the earth by 14 times ?

• Yes China released this Bio-Weapon Virus on the World but don't forget Barrik and Danzak who helped create it here in America. Faucci who Funded it and a host of others that covered their asses including the media who stopped the cures Ivermection and hydroxychloroquine. They all must pay  

• Creating it is one thing, it doesn't mean using it. In the hands of Fouchi it becomes a whole different thing, especially when he gives it to our greatest economic threat!

The stop came from the Pharmaceutical companies and hospitals, who benefit greatly by using expensive meds over the cheep ones......the media just spewed the lie.

• Lenny, Fauci began the initial research here in the USA.  Our government made Fauci cease his work, so he gave his notes, etc., to another who gave it all to China where funding came, in part, from Fauci who gathered this money from his government budget.  Treason.  The idiot Fauci was told to cease from all work on getting the animal virus to switch to a human virus.  (Why would he be doing that?)  So, he then funds our enemy's work on his old project.  If not treason (How many lives were lost, how much was spent.....?), what is it?  At any length, he belongs in jail on numerous charges!  What does it take for this country to leave their comfort zone and act against our fraudulently elected leaders for multiple reasons?

• DAARPA looked at the use of Corona "viruses" years ago for bioweapons. 

• The truth is that they don't know the long term effects of this new RMA/DNA altering approach to forcing the human body to generate immunity to the biological weapon China released on the world. Because of the China created epidemic "emergency", this therapy was rushed through the normal vetting process and received Emergency Approval for use on humans before any long-term trials, to discover its adverse reactions, were carried out. Any side-effects that showed up after its widespread experimental use on humans were swept under the rug in order to further the phony stated cause of "stopping the pandemic". But the real force driving this obsession with Covid is not protecting the public from a deadly disease. Rather, it is wrapped around protecting all of the new-found powers to suspend the constitutional rights and freedoms of American citizens that the politicians in Washington DC and the blue states have discovered and now cling to. This is the vehicle to achieve their long-held dream of a New World Order-One World Government, with them (the Elites) at the top of the heap, dictating every detail of the lives of the rest of us, who exist, in their minds, only to serve and enhance them. With all of that in mind, do you trust them to be telling you the truth about the "jab"? If so, I have a bridge I'd like to sell you...

• A mouse asked the other mouse, "did you get your Covid vaccine yet?"

the other responded, "not yet, I think they're still trying them on humans"

• Don't trust anything the media and government says at all anymore.  With this the answer is simple do not let them jab you period.  

This reply was deleted.