Replies

• Efforts are underway by powerful and politically influential interests in the US and overseas to:

1.  mandate Covid 19 vaccinations for everyone on the planet which have not been tested on animals with fast-tracked, never-before-approved vaccines that can alter genes, or a which use tissue from aborted children; 

2.  require 19 vaccination “passports” for employment, travel, or attendance of children at public or private schools; 

3.  use cell phones to track vaccine or quarantine compliance.

Citizens can still impact the outcome of these proposals.

In two articles and podcasts,  I show citizens how to protect their rights, with in-depth research vetted by two physicians.

Podcast Short Version:  Perilous Quest to Fast-track a Covid-19 Vaccine

Podcast Long Version:  The Covid 19 Vaccine: Confusion, Difficulties, Dangers

Print Version:  Perilous quest to fast-track a Covid-19 vaccine

Print Version:   The Covid 19 Vaccine: Confusion, Difficulties, Dangers

Hon. Bob Marshall
    (1992-2018 VA General Assembly)

--

Summary: The Covid 19 Vaccine: Confusion, Difficulties, Dangers
    Efforts are underway by powerful and politically influential interests in the US and overseas to: Mandate Covid 19 vaccinations for everyone on the p…
  • Efforts are underway by powerful and politically influential interests in the US and overseas to:

1.  mandate Covid 19 vaccinations for everyone on the planet which have not been tested on animals with fast-tracked, never-before-approved vaccines that can alter genes, or a which use tissue from aborted children; 

2.  require 19 vaccination “passports” for employment, travel, or attendance of children at public or private schools; 

3.  use cell phones to track vaccine or quarantine compliance.

Citizens can still impact the outcome of these proposals.

In two articles and podcasts,  I show citizens how to protect their rights, with in-depth research vetted by two physicians.

Podcast Short Version:  Perilous Quest to Fast-track a Covid-19 Vaccine

Podcast Long Version:  The Covid 19 Vaccine: Confusion, Difficulties, Dangers

Print Version:  Perilous quest to fast-track a Covid-19 vaccine

Print Version:   The Covid 19 Vaccine: Confusion, Difficulties, Dangers

Hon. Bob Marshall
    (1992-2018 VA General Assembly)

--

Summary: The Covid 19 Vaccine: Confusion, Difficulties, Dangers
    Efforts are underway by powerful and politically influential interests in the US and overseas to: Mandate Covid 19 vaccinations for everyone on the p…
    • interesting

• I just listen to Liz from One America News it's abvoius I am not going to vote for the Democrat party.

• I will listen to Liz tomorow because I love One America News it's the best News network.

• Jeff:  Check out Hon. Bob Marshall's comments above as he as straight a shooter as you can find.  The dark side finally got him out of office and that was a tragedy for the people.  He is a good solid Christian.

• LET'S GET THESE MANY DISGUSTING PERFORMANCES BY HARRIS BROADCAST TO THE GENERAL PUBLIC.  HARRIS IS A FEMALE DEMON.

• I couldn't agree more

• She is a radical as they come God help us if Trump is not re-elected. 

This reply was deleted.