Replies

• Mike Wallace did a surprise visit with his "60 minutes" camera crew and caught the CEO of Ely Lilly off guard. The vaccines produced for the swine flu epidemic maimed and injured 1000's of people. 52 deaths were proven to be from the vaccines. The big pharma were caught in trying to kill as many people as they could. The FDA pulled the vaccines. So this is not the first time they tried to depopulate the planet. This IS the first time they recruited the main stream conspiracy news media to spew thier lies and conspiracies. The news media has too much power over the people. My question is, who told the gullible that the news media is telling them the truth? I would like an answer. How is it that the dumbed down idiots believe evrything the Nazi news media tells them?

•  The vaccines are a flop , they don,t cure or prevent .  What "We The People" need is the TRUTH . 

• I'll pass on their killer vaccines

• Sounds like these scumbags have been killing and maiming citizens for a long time. Would like to know why the lawsuit has not been settled. Apparently we had a more honest investigative media at that time vs the slime we have now.

• Bingo... Didn't succumb to the H2N2 influenza...

• And I also survived the Asian Flu of 1957! No vaccines for any of them. No quaranteens for any of them nor face masks or social distancing. 

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

• Survived the Hong Kong flu in 68. Let's go Chinesium...!

This reply was deleted.