Replies

• They don't get kickbacks from treatments like the Monoclonal Antibodies, Ivermectin, and Hydroxychloroquine so they do all they can to keep their kickback money from big pharma rolling in!!!!!!!!!!  The entire devildemocommiecrat party, the satanic bureaucrats, and the Pravda/Goebbels fake news propagandists want their millions in bribe money and will do everything they can to keep it coming in, including killing as many citizens as necessary to do it!!!!!!!!!!

• The C.D.P. pulled  that type of TYRANNY on us under Chairman Bao. Our FIRST DICTATOR!

• Phil, correct but both bush's were part of the plot to overthrow the government in favor of the new world order global dictatorship, as romney and mccain were and would have continued had they been elected!!!!!!!!!! Reagan and Trump were the only good presidents since JFK was murdered by the deep state!!!!!!!!!!

• Threats to us are meaningless. Shooting us, beating us and locking us up will "Starve Them!" Hungry People" no matter how much they resemble Sheep, learn quickly.

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

• Lynn, I agree, I WILL NOT bow no matter what they do to me!!!!!!!!!!

• This new Radicalized Far Left Evil Regime along with our First Ever Fraudulent and Criminal President and Family Do Not Care About We The People, The Rule Of Laws, Our Constitution or America!!!!!   Their Evil Agenda is the Total Destruction of America and Total Control Over We The People or What Will Be Left of Us!!!!

Wake Up America, We Are In Very, Very Serious, Grave and Dire Danger "From Within" and From China, O'Biden's Ally!!!!!!  

• Within fair reasoning and logic, amidst, the China-Virus-&-Covid-VARIANTS, that have been created, produced, and spread world-wide, by the CCP, (Per the present findings, of Authoritative American, Investigative Research, along with the pronounced Financing , by Dr. Fauci, of the NIH, the CCP's , Wuhan Laboratory, that created the PLAGUE VIRUS.). Is without question a, "Plague, that is akin to Gods precise Rewards," for the myriad of mans-world, MISS-DOINGS. "Per the Biblical Documentation," as in, "The Garden of Eden, The Days of Noah, Sodom & Gomorrah, and the Fall of The Roman Empire," per the Biblical citing s, found in Genesis, through Revelations. That said, it is important to note that, with Gods, wisdom, guidance, mercy, and powerful LOVE of FORGIVENESS, we were provided the Vaccines, to help us solve the China-Virus, Medical Issues. I submit that NO ONE should be FORCED, to take the VAX, and here within Our REPUBLIC. There should be NO MANDATORY BARRIERS our Citizens, that interrupt, or curtail The FREEDOMS, incorporated with Our Constitution. America needs to return to the normalcy of our way of life. We ALSO, need to RETURN to GODS WILL, as prescribed by The Ten Commandments, and THE GOLDEN RULE. In closing, i submit that American Citizens, STAND STRONG, upon the defined values, of the SECOND paragraph, of our "Declaration of Independence, for without GOD, America, is no more, and NO MEDICINAL VACCINE, can change that Inherent Fact.

• Robert, I agree with everything except the statement that America is a Republic.  The deep state has overthrown it and established an oligarchy headed by satanic/communist billionaires bill gates and Nazi war criminal george soros with many more on board.  The only way to defeat them is for the nation as a whole to live 2 Chronicles 7:14, to humble ourselves, pray, seek God, and turn from our wicked ways so God can forgive our sin and heal our land!!!!!  Too many who profess to be Christians bow at the altar of liberalism either through fear of reprisal or in agreement with the satanic leftist agenda!!!!!!!!!!

• Amen Robert, well said...

• And, what exactly do we expect from a tyrannical, political opponent destroyer and US Citizen hater  like Brandon....However, I don't believe Brandon could spell: "mono-nuclear colonial ant -bodies"...even with the teleprompter and Obami  coaching him through the earpiece...he would probably say : "I'm gonna' get in trouble"..."what am I signing?"

This reply was deleted.