ADMIN

Head of Burisma Indicted – Hunter Biden Named – AIM Truth Bits

Ukraine prosecutors didn't want the political spectacle that became impeachment and simply sought to turn over evidence about Joe Biden and election interference to U.S. prosecutors, memos show.

Could the impeachment scandal have been prevented if the now-fired U.S. Attorney Geoffrey Berman had followed up on Ukrainian allegations about Joe Biden and his family in 2018?

That’s the tantalizing question raised by emails from fall 2018 between an American lawyer and the chief federal prosecutor in Manhattan that were obtained by Just the News.

The memos show that well before Ukrainian prosecutors reached out to Rudy Giuliani, President Trump’s lawyer, in 2019 to talk about the Bidens and alleged 2016 election interference they first approached Berman’s office in New York in October 2018 via another American lawyer.

The memos show Little Rock, Ark., lawyer Bud Cummins, a former U.S. attorney himself, reached out at least five times in October 2018 to Berman seeking to arrange a meeting with then-Ukrainian Prosecutor General Yuriy Lutsenko.

Lutsenko, who emerged as a key figure in the impeachment scandal, wanted to confidentially share with federal prosecutors in New York evidence he claimed to possess that raised concerns about the Bidens’ behavior as well as alleged wrongdoing in the Paul Manafort corruption case.

read more:
https://justthenews.com/accountability/russia-and-ukraine-scandals/fired-prosecutor-was-given-biden-ukraine-allegations

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Biden and son will most likely never get prosecuted!  It has been 4 years since our side knew what was happening but no one moved to go ahead with an investigation. They are both protected by the Marxists in our government!

• I am glad that Trump and Barr are taking control of the out-of-hand activist DAs and judges. Biden and his son Hunter should have been convicted by now. This kind of nepotism is disgusting. Again, I am glad that Trump is in the White House because we don't have to deal with any of this corrupt stuff from Trump. He is clean, honest, and diligent at working for the American people 24/7.

• Hell or mitch will take his place.

• Are there enough of us on this website to create an army or are we being monitored by the FBI and/or the justice department? I would guess most of us are too old to worry about?...lol

• So many of us want to know when this treason will be punished 

• Don't hold your breath. There is no one who has the guts to bring any of these traitors to justice. The fbi ( are controlled by the marxists )are kneeling in front of blm protestors, the military generals have betrayed the U.S. Constitution and their Commander and Chief, john bolton calls out to general mattis to make his move against the president, all the leftist states' governors and mayors are encouraging the bowel movements matter and auntyfarts to rape, rob, loot, then burn their cities to the ground, the police, sheriffs, national guard are all missing in action, we are on our own, my advice, buy guns and a lot of ammo to protect your family. This is going to get a lot worse. Just a matter of time before obama gives the signal to all his imported terrorists that he scattered around the country, unhindered.

• The above photo would make a great campaign ad.  I am not surprised that Biden and his corruption run deep.

This reply was deleted.