ADMIN
8085086662?profile=RESIZE_710x
  • A federal court authorized a foreign surveillance warrant against one of Hunter Biden’s Chinese business partners, court documents show.   
  • The existence of a FISA warrant against the Biden associate, Patrick Ho, indicates that federal investigators believed Ho was working covertly as an agent of a foreign government. 
  • Ho was an executive at CEFC China Energy, a firm that paid Hunter Biden at least $5 million as part of an investment deal. 
  • Biden would later represent Ho during his criminal case.

Federal investigators obtained a Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act warrant against one of Hunter Biden’s Chinese business associates, suggesting that the executive was suspected of acting as a covert agent of a foreign government.

Prosecutors revealed the existence of at least one FISA warrant against Chi Ping Patrick Ho, known as Patrick Ho, in a Feb. 8, 2018 court filing obtained by The Daily Caller News Foundation.

Ho was charged on Dec. 18, 2017 with conspiracy to violate the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act and money laundering related to CEFC China Energy contracts in Uganda and Chad. Ho had been an executive at the multi-billion dollar Chinese energy company prior to his arrest.

Hunter Biden was part of a business consortium that sought a partnership with CEFC in May 2017. A Senate report released last month said that an affiliate of CEFC wired $5 million to Biden’s law firm from August 2017 through August 2018.

read more here: https://dailycaller.com/2020/10/27/hunter-biden-patrick-ho-cefc-fara/

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• that is scary

• What the hell are they waiting on....communist bastards

• that's the same question I am asking myself.

• Hopefully this revaltion is not too little too late for the Biden crime sindicate but the MSM will desperately try to hide all of this unitl after the election which is what their goal is.  If for some reason Biden and Harris win the election, which I don't think they will, Biden and Hunter, et al. could all be going to jail all becuase of, you ready, a legitimate FISA warrent!!!

• This is a knife through the heart of Biden and the Democrats. I think the Dems knew all about what has been going on between China and Biden & son's for years now and when he was Vice President, but they thought that they could lay low and sneak Biden into the White House, then dump him under section 25 of the Constitution and Harris would step in. "Diabolical"

• This reply was deleted.
    • Hope he can swim like one or he will sink fast with the big guy

• Being in NY....for some time.  What you think?  So my comment fits with h and little guy

• Justice delayed is Justice denied.  That old saying surely fits the current conditions.

President Trump accurately stated that Biden was "all talk, and no action."  In other words, a Blowhard.  That shoe fits perfectly in describing the DOJ, FBI, CIA and a host of others, both elected and appointed, as well as Biden.

Biden has disqualified himself from seeking the presidency. Harris never was qualified to begin with.  And our great DOJ sits and does nothing?  

• Absolutely... the DOJ should have filed challenges to Kamala Harris's eligibility to be on the ticket as VP in every State... with an emergency hearing by the SCOTUS used to determine is she is a Natural Born Citizen or a native-born citizen.  However, the DOJ failed to do so and the RNC also failed to file suit to challenge her place on the Presidential Ticket.  We are being set up by a globalist system of corrupt political interests... a new world order made up of a consortium of political parties on both sides of the aisle.... right and left ideologies... designed to maintain the status quo and the plutocracy in power.

This reply was deleted.