ADMIN

8665377280?profile=RESIZE_710x

A federal judge has ordered the release of a constitutional rights activist accused by prosecutors of masterminding a conspiracy to storm the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6.

Thomas Caldwell, 65, is being placed in home confinement after Judge Amit Mehta rejected arguments from prosecutors that Caldwell was some sort of terror mastermind who posed a major flight risk. Mehta noted that Caldwell never actually entered the Capitol building himself when deciding to release him from jail.

“There is an absence of direct evidence, at least, of planning by Caldwell to enter the Capitol building,“ Mehta said during a Friday afternoon hearing over videoconference. “Ultimately, he did not enter the building. … Others did actually carry out the plan.”

The Justice Department is having a difficult time making their case with actual evidence showing that there was a coordinated plot among Trump supporters beforehand to overtake the Capitol. This case is crucial for providing the basis to keep the Capitol locked down and using the war on terror to target Christian patriots.

“Those factors still exist for them,” said assistant U.S. Attorney Kathryn Rakoczy during the proceeding, “that the current political order is something that is problematic and should not be followed.”

The feds under President Joe Biden want to make it so that every individual who dissents to illicit government activity using their 1st Amendment rights is treated as a terrorist threat.

read more here: https://bigleaguepolitics.com/federal-judge-orders-the-release-of-oath-keeper-accused-of-orchestrating-u-s-capitol-siege/

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• The keepers were started by the founders ....  and contine to this day.  They are sworn to give their life to defend the constitution from all evils. 

• Every person who ever joins the military, every person who ever goes to work for the federal government (this also applies to many states), all take a never expiring oath to defend the constitution against all enemies foreign and domestic. They do not take an oath to defend a political party or individual. The communists who are now posing as democrats are the biggest threat against our constitution and free enterprise economic system America has ever experienced including November 7, 1941! That free enterprise economic system is the best system ever devised by mankind. It combined with our constitution is exactly what makes America so outstanding and Great.

• The problem isn't individual patriot support for immediate reforms... the problem is LEADERSHIP and RESOURCES to organize effective resistance.  The Problem is the GOP and RNC have abdicated that responsibility to Biden when it should be calling for his resignation and new elections.  The Problem is men like Sen. McConnell who are outright traitors to the cause of liberty and the US Constitution or the new Secretary of Defense whose focus is on eliminating perceived White Supremacist from the US Military instead of urging the President to defend our Southern Border and raising the issue of what he should do if the Constitutionally UNQUALIFIED VP becomes President.  The problem is that America lacks any real leadership at any level... from its States or those with the resources to make a difference.

• I took my oath  in the mid 70's when I joined the Navy. And I just found out  that biteme ordered the flags at half mask for those hookers who were killed at that massage parlor . WHO IN THE HELL IS THAT SCUM TO PROTECT THE COMMUNIST AGAINST THE AMERICAN CITIZENS AFTER WHAT THE CHINESE DID TO US.

• We need more patriots like them, instead of all the spineless Rhinos in the Republican Party

• Exactly, this is about a Marxist coup and the purging of any counter-revolutionary force... patriots who would defend the Constitution if organized and resourced... lead by the several States. 

However the States appear to be a lost cause ... even Texas falls short of outlining several of the very serious issues... the November election fraud, open borders, and the wholesale corruption of our government institutions ... especially, the DHS, DOD, DOJ, FBI, Federal Judiciary, CIA, NSA, State Department and on and on ... no-one basically is willing to address the Nation with the facts and seriousness of the situation... no one with the resources or power at the State level or in the private sector has the GUTS to step forward and define the present state of affairs in Ameria as an ACT OF WAR... instead, the people are on a lockdown orchestrated by its enemies in government... 

We don't have the time for debate any longer... we need immediate action to nullify the November elections.... using an Article 5 convention and amendment recalling the government.  We need anti-commandeering and nullification legislation on a wholesale basis from at least the RED STATES.  We need any patriot with the resources... and it will take billions to do what is necessary .... to stand up now, and be counted or forever suffer the loss of our Great Nation...

Those waiting for 2022 elections have swallowed the Jones Kool-Aide... any elections that may be held in 2022 or 24 will be a joke... more Dominion-managed outcomes.  Rigged Elections do not work... it was a fraudulent election that put us where we are today.

• Agree I am awaiting orders

• If they were honest they would be looking at the devildemocommiecrats and the antifa thug named sullivan but this isn't about truth or justice but is about demonizing patriots an punishing us for not immediately bowing to their "godness"!!!!!!!!!!

• I agree but they won't do it...after all they are the civilian army king o called for in his 2008 speech in Colorado...

• Obama DID bring All of this Bullshit to a Roaring Boil over the period of 8 Long Agonizing Years..! He Is STILL Behind The Sceins and VERY MUCH Destroyed The Trump Presidency From Begining To End and Is Still Going On..!  I hated That Queer Bastard and I STILL Do..!  Him and Biden Both Were Behind Trying To Destroy Trump Even Before Trump Took Office..!

This reply was deleted.