ADMIN

8665377280?profile=RESIZE_710x

A federal judge has ordered the release of a constitutional rights activist accused by prosecutors of masterminding a conspiracy to storm the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6.

Thomas Caldwell, 65, is being placed in home confinement after Judge Amit Mehta rejected arguments from prosecutors that Caldwell was some sort of terror mastermind who posed a major flight risk. Mehta noted that Caldwell never actually entered the Capitol building himself when deciding to release him from jail.

“There is an absence of direct evidence, at least, of planning by Caldwell to enter the Capitol building,“ Mehta said during a Friday afternoon hearing over videoconference. “Ultimately, he did not enter the building. … Others did actually carry out the plan.”

The Justice Department is having a difficult time making their case with actual evidence showing that there was a coordinated plot among Trump supporters beforehand to overtake the Capitol. This case is crucial for providing the basis to keep the Capitol locked down and using the war on terror to target Christian patriots.

“Those factors still exist for them,” said assistant U.S. Attorney Kathryn Rakoczy during the proceeding, “that the current political order is something that is problematic and should not be followed.”

The feds under President Joe Biden want to make it so that every individual who dissents to illicit government activity using their 1st Amendment rights is treated as a terrorist threat.

read more here: https://bigleaguepolitics.com/federal-judge-orders-the-release-of-oath-keeper-accused-of-orchestrating-u-s-capitol-siege/

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• You Are Exactly Right..! They WILL Pay Their Dues..!

• IF WE WERE GOING TO ORGANIZE A SEIGE AND OVERTHROW THE CAPITAL AND OR THE WHITE HOUSE WE WOULD NOT PRETEND TO DO SO..! WE WOULD HAVE DONE IT WITH AT LEAST HALF OF THE PEOPLE THAT WERE THERE ONLY THEY WOULD HAVE BEEN ARMED TO THE TEETH..! THAT WOULD NOT EVEN BE A TERRORIST THREAT- IT WOULD BE A FULL DECLARATION OF WAR..! AND THAT WAR WOULD PROBABLY STILL BE GOING ON THIS VERY DAY UNLESS WE WERE ABLE TO ACCOMPLISH THE FULL OVERTHROW OF THIS ENTIRE ADMINISTRATION FOR IT'S TREASON AND UNCONSTITUTIONAL ACTS INCLUDING TYRANNY..!  AND WE DAMNED CERTAIN WOULD NOT LET THE GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS KNOW WHEN OR IF THIS KIND OF DECLARATION OF WAR WAS COMMING..! NOT IN ANY WAY SHAPE OR FORM..!

• I don't know about the rest of you, but I smell a lawsuit.

• No evidence of planning and never entered the Capitol Building... why didn't the judge DISMISS the CHARGES For lack of evidence instead of confining him to his home while the Federal Prosecutors manufacture a case...

This is not just a case that lacks evidence... it is an obvious case of prosecutorial abuse and may well be criminal.  I would be very interested in knowing if the Government obtained the indictment(s) based on fraud, perjured affidavits, or suborned perjury in order to establish a false narrative for establishing probable cause.to obtain the arrest warrant and indictments.  The US Attorneys and FBI have both established their penchant for tampering with evidence, and withholding exculpatory evidence, etc.   

• Probably because they have federal prostitutors pushing the case and to keep him out of their custody.

• It may be time for the Red States to intervene with the Federal Government when it overreaches and denies or abuses the civil rights of its citizens... arrest and prosecute FBI, US Attorney's and others when they overstep and violate a State's Citizens rights... that will go a long way to stopping the BS now occurring... unwarranted searches and seizures, manufactured evidence, suborning perjury to make a case, withholding exculpatory evidence, filing false statements and affidavits with the courts, etc. all are criminal and when done within the state's borders... a state has jurisdiction... in most criminal cases.

Put away a few FBI and US Attorneys for prosecutorial and investigative abuse... that are criminal acts... and they might just stop invading the rights of the state and its citizens.

• He is not free... he is under house arrest... confined to his home until this case is tried or dismissed.   The Judge should have dismissed the case for lack of evidence.  Instead the poor man is unable to work and has all those legal expenses associated with his defense... he is being punished even before he is tried and convicted.

• This Ignorant Left Wing Government Is Becoming More And More Like Communism, (As In China / CCP)..! And I Am Honestly Begining To Believe That The CCP Is Actually Running This Country Through Owning The Democrats And RINO's..! And There Are Plenty Of The Left That Do Have Conciderable / Questionable Ties To China In Multiple Ways..! Plus Almost Everything News Worthy Is About China..! ...................................... I Actually Believe The Covid 19 Corona Virus Came About Because Of China's Desire For World Dominance..!

• I don't know how my Great Grandfather who was a very Righteous Preacher Of Holy Scripture came to the conclusion by biblical scripture that The Yellow Race (China) Would Be In Charge Of Virtually Everything Before The End Time..? He was 86 years old when he died in 1971 and I remember him telling me this as a youn kid of 12 years old..! I can't determine it in Holy Scripture.  Maybe a Prophetic Thing With Him- He never realy ever explained it thoroughly- less he did and I simply forgot it..? It was alway in the back of my mind all these years though..!

• Ron, I have no doubt you are correct!!!!!!!!!!

This reply was deleted.