Replies

• This regime doesn't care!

• why is this a surprise. criminals & murderers are allowed to walk out & about  due to district attorneys & judges not doing their jobs

• This is nothing new, we've had terrorist walking among us for decades, now suddenly it makes the news??? GHWB started the refugee resettlement program when he was President. Since then we've been getting between 80,000 - 150,000 each year. The UN appointed 12 cities to be gateway cities, Nashville is one of those cities. The people coming in here are NOT vetted, they are NOT healthchecked, they can bring their entire family. Obama doubled down on the number of moslems coming into the country while he was in office. Catholic, Lutheran, World Relief get paid MILLIONS of dollars to assimilate these foreigners into our country i.e., they get free housing, education, clothing, cell phones, food stamps, welfare, job (our guv subsidizes companies to hire moslems instead of Americans) and in 2010 when I started researching it, a family of 4 was getting paid $3400 per month for 5 yrs, at the end of that 5 yrs they could apply for 2 more yrs of assistance. Minnesota is the doorway of entrance that's why there's so many in Minnesota, Ilhan Omar and Keith Ellison get elected. How do you destroy at sovereign country? Invade it wilh foreigners. Someone posted a short tictok video who was on the border, he said these people walking across the border are carrying UN debit cards...This is a global effort to destroy America. 

• That whistleblower will likely commir arkancide before long, as soon as the satanists discover his/her identity!!!!!!!!!!

• tHESE  dEMS  WILL     NOT  REST  TILL THEY  HAVE  TOTALLY  DESTROYED  THIS  COUNTRY..tHEY  LIVE  IN  THE  GREATEST  COUNTRY  YET    THESE  PATHETIC  DO NOTHING.. NEVER  CREATED  ANYTHING... NEVER  BUILT   ANYTHING.. NEVER  DEFENDED  THIS  COUNTRY..  DO  EVERYTHING  THEY  CAN  TO  DESTROY  US... tHEY  USE  THIS  COUNTRY  FOR  THEIR  PRIVATE  BANK  ACCT... $$$$$$$$$$$$$  IS  THEIR  GOD... theY HAVE  NO   HONOR... CORRUPT  TO  THE  CORE..

• MANY have RIGHTLY SAID that biden and the biden/ clinton/ obama crime families are “Fools and Incompetent.”  But the best succinct definition for them is DOMESTIC ENEMIES who are working PURPOSELY to harm AMERICANS and AMERICA (and our God-Given LIBERTY) with every decision!  Just LOOK AT the REFUSAL to open the KEYSTONE XL PIPELINE!! 

• REMEMBER that President LINCOLN gave a grave warning that the “DOMESTIC ENEMY” (the corrupt, treasonous, traitorous, lawbreaker and divider, my words) is THE MOST DANGEROUS!
    • REMEMBER that IT is the OATH of all MILITARY, LAW ENFORCEMENT, and LEGISLATOR to "PROTECT and DEFEND the Constitution of the United States against ALL ENEMIES, Foreign and DOMESTIC..."
    • REMEMBER that America’s FOUNDERS sought to remedy the abuses they faced at the hands of King George III by: ●1) PRAYING, ●2) Seeking Administrative REDRESS via petition and dialogue with the British governing authorities,  and finally (when all else failed) ●3) DEFENDING their LIVES, LIBERTY, and PROPERTY. 

• ---For those conservatives (Judeo-Christians?) who’d like to DO SOMETHING to RECLAIM AMERICAN, I deliver a FREE 35-minute Zoom training entitled “TEN EFFECTIVE WAYS to Help ELECT God-Fearing Leaders and ASSURE Fair Elections (from home, part-time). where I present specific HOW-TO information on 10 KEY CIVIC DUTIES and 20+ AFFILIATED CHRISTIAN/ CONSERVATIVE ORGANIZATIONS to EQUIP busy Christians to plug-in to EFFECTIVELY help ELECT God-fearing leaders and help ASSURE fair elections (mostly part-time, from home).  ●SHORT and SWEET:  ●POWERFULLY PRACTICAL! 
    • ---GLAD to present this POWERFUL FREE TRAINING to you and your group -- CONTACT Mark at: Mark@PreserveLiberty.com.

• The best way to elect patriots to office is to oppose anyone supported by the rnc or dnc because those candidates are owned by Nazi war criminal george soros and his band of minions of satab!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• I agree

•  What have YOU done to save the USA?

This reply was deleted.