ADMIN

Bigger Fatter Politics: Americans Fed up with Drug ...

The Food and Drug Administration suddenly rescinded the Emergency Use Authorization (EUAs) for a number of monoclonal antibody treatments that have been used for early treatment of Covid-19.

The Florida Department of Health made the announcement about the FDA’s “abrupt decision” to pull the EUAs for bamlanivimab/etesevimab as well as Regeneron. The decision has led to the Florida health department closing its monoclonal antibody sites statewide.

“This evening, without any advanced notice, the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) revised the Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) for bamlanivimad/etesevimab and REGEN-COV,” Florida Health announced. “The revised EUAs do not allow providers to administer these treatments within the United States.”

read more:

https://beckernews.com/fda-suddenly-pulls-monoclonal-antibody-treatment-euas-they-are-not-a-substitute-for-vaccination-43867/

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• monoclonal antibodies are out because big pharma can't make billions from tax money and politicians and bureaucrats can't get their millions in kickbacks from them!!!!!!!!!!

• Of course Bob , it follow the money trail.

• This is NOT our Government anymore. WAKE UP!

• I hope to God that Trump is really the Pro America he appears to be.

• Corrupt agency in bed with demoncrats

• Let's see - the vaccines do not seem very effective and can be dangerous for some people: the monochlonal antibodies, from what I have heard, are highly effective in helping people recoiver after they get COVID119.  It certainly seems to me that the FDA is working with the de"mock"rat party and against the citizens of the USA to assure COVID19 keeps being a killer!  Typical of the FDA.

• Martha, correct, they work but also big pharma can't steal billions of tax money and politicians and bureaucrats can't get millions in kickbacks from them!!!!!!!!!!

• Correct!

• I guess florida was doing too well, they must stop saving people......the government isn't ready for the pandemic to be over, they haven't caused enough destruction yet.

• ilona, nor have they put enough money in their pockets!!!!!!!!!!

This reply was deleted.