Replies

• There are no democrats that are not corrupt! All democrats are the absolute scum of the earth!

• For years, I have spouted, on this site and others, about nutty nan being the daughter of the "mafia mayor of Baltimore"  - -even went so far as to claim "she learned all her dirty political tricks at her daddy's knee".  Don't know if anyone believed me, or not, because no one ever responded.

• Why is this stuff coming out now? Why did they with until after the election? 

• Nobody knows she's a Mafia Princess?...........Really?

1. Haven't read yet, but my husband and I are from Baltimore, and my husband remembers that they were corrupt. 
  • I haven't read it yet (and not sure, with everything else going on this weekend!) that I'll have enough time, but I thought it was common knowledge that Pelosi's family (from Baltimare) was up to their eyeballs in Mafia-related and Mafia-style criminal activity!!  Her father was a REAL "political boss" in the old-fashion meaning of that word!!  Not that the "sins of the father" should be visited on the daugher, but perhaps this is a case of "The apple doesn't fall very far from the tree!!"

• Marlene, that just shows how corrupt they are.  If they can see all that stuff and sign that they read it why hasn't anything been done!!!!!  Sounds like a bunch of corrupticrats that were too dirty to stand up because it would take them down too.  That is the problem in government today, the ones who ignore things like vote FRAUD have so much dirt on them they will be taken down if they try to do what is right and don't want to lose their honey pot!!!!!

• They crime family a.k.a government will take you down for ratting them out even if you're dirtless!

• The whole family is like the Mafia - they lie, and steal and sell out their country!

• yes, corruption, greed, and satan are what devildemocommiecrt patry stands for, absolute power and wealth!!!!!

This reply was deleted.