Replies

• If you kick down my door, you won't be home.

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

• THE LEFT BI IS NOW THE UN AMERICAN KGB.IT HAS TO BE DISBANDED. POLICE AND MILITARY PAY HAS TO BE DOUBLED. TIME FOR A THIRD PARTY. MADE IN THE USA. THEY SAY IF YOU SEE ONE RAT THERE IS A MILLION.ALL RINO RATS MUST GO ASAP. START WITH THESE TRAITORS.

1. Roy Blunt of Missouri
    2. Richard Burr of North Carolina
    3. Bill Cassidy of Louisiana
    4. Shelley Moore Capito of West Virginia
    5. Susan Collins of Maine
    6. Kevin Cramer of North Dakota
    7. Mike Crapo of Idaho
    8. Deb Fischer of Nebraska
    9. Lindsey Graham of South Carolina
    10. Chuck Grassley of Iowa
    11. John Hoeven of North Dakota
    12. Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell of Kentucky
    13. Lisa Murkowski of Alaska
    14. Rob Portman of Ohio
    15. Jim Risch of Idaho
    16. Mitt Romney of Utah
    17. Dan Sullivan of Alaska
    18. Thom Tillis of North Carolina
    19. Roger Wicker of Mississippi
    20. SPIRIT OF AMERICA PARTY RADIO SHOW ON YOU TUBE
    21. FLAG BURNERS OF RECORD ABUTOM ON YOU TUBE
    22. SAVE THE KIDS ABUTOM ON YOU TUBE
    kgb.it
    This domain may be for sale!
    • Don't forget liz(the idiot) cheney!

• Is anyone left? Term Limits now.

• The Patriot Act is Unconstitutional and must be overturned!

• One more incident that shows the overreach a government agency " The US- SS". The so called Patriot act must be dissolvedand and the FBI must be rained in and placed under control or disbaneded. Time to start writing to your Senators to put a stop to this unjustice.

• Please don't kick in my door, I Shoot, then ask questions-!!! (and Vest's won't do any good)

• If anyone ever had a doubt that "our goverment" has nothing in common with U.S. Citizens, he or she should watch this video...the message: you daresn't stand up and exercise your right to the 1st Amendment when 'tyrannical" people are in the "appearance" of being "elected officials"...Washington, DC is definitely "ruled" by some foreign entity or they consider themselves a "foreign entity"... this "message" was loud and clear and I am tired of hearing that the FBI is only corrupt at the very top...it's time for "real Americans" to stand up with whatever legal means are available...there should be a class action lawsuit launched against all the alphabet soup agencies posing as govenment entities...the basis is the Bill of Rights and the target is the Supreme Court to get them off their butts and earn their life time appointments... this will settle, once and for all, who is on We the People's side of this debacle known as the Federal Government or whoever they really are.  Where are the Attorneys with the guts to start this process?

• Communist East Germany had the Stasi.  The USSR had the KGB.  Nazi Germany had the Gestapo.  Now, the FBI can be added to the list of brutal, secret police organizations.  The FBI agents involved in this incident should all be charged with significant crimes.

This reply was deleted.