Replies

• That's why my U.S. flag is upside dow,pm, been that way since O'Biden was elected. 

• Everyone knows that President Donald J. Trump is the only honest and straight politician out there. That is why they all hate him. That is why he has so many lawsuits and investigations going on. It is one big witch hunt. I am very happy that all real American patriots know this and stand by Trump no matter what. But it is sad that many brainwashed Americans do not realize what is really going on. It will take a lot of re-education to get our fellow Americans to the side of the truth.

• I certainly agree with you that Trump is honest and straight; I'd hesitate to say he is the only honest and straight politician out there.  I would certainly say that he is a very strong politician, quite possibly the strongest alive today to withstand all that he is endured on behalf of the country and us.  He must surely have a backbone of steel.  I see no comparison to the strength of Trump, other than perhaps Lincoln during the Civil War, and Washington during the American Revolution.

• 👍👍👍

• I am not going to engage in a personal tit for tat because I know that America will be great again when Trump takes over the second time around. Then you will also fall in line no matter how much you criticize Trump these days. Look at the facts and you will see how great Trump made America in his first term already, no matter the unprecedented hostility he faced from demonrats and rinos. He will do more of the same and then some. He will deal with msm, rigged elections, etc etc. Plus he will make the economy as great as he made it before, balance the budget as he did before, and run the country like the successful and honest business man that he was before he decided to serve the country and American patriots selflessly. Your dissent will be silenced because Trump is the only one who will protect America, save our liberties and freedom.

• I did what you asked me to do. "And let's do be absolutely clear about what can be easily verified simply by looking directly above you comment. There was absolutely nothing personal in what I said." This sounds personal, "You have have what is in fact, a very one sided and simplistic vision of truth." I am the "you" in your response and that "you" makes your reply to me personal. When we can verify facts and reality so easily, I think it becomes very clear who lives in reality and who lives in a dreamworld. Thanks for making it so obvious!

Not only that, you also manage to insult anyone who follows Jesus with absolute certainty when you say something like, "Or maybe you'll be back on the Jesus trail then being absolutely certain about all that and to be sure." This insult makes me more convinced that my previous two comments will also turn out to be true. (1) "Your dissent will be silenced." (2) "You will also fall in line no matter how much you criticize Trump these days". Among true and tried Americans there is no place for people who speak ill of Jesus or Christianity, the very religion on whose basis America was made great in the first place.

• I couldn't have said it better

• It seems that you are the one who has been one sided in pretty much every post you place. You know abouut as much about realty as Biden from reading your ramblings

• This guy has it all together, maybe he should be the next leader of the fbi

• ADMIN

"This country is in jeopardy" Tell me something I don't know! 

This reply was deleted.