Replies

• Risks in life are the spice that add flavor and lasting memories.

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

• Stasi Tactics. Revolt or die!

• Joanna, "Being inside the Capital" is not a crime. What specifically were the couple Charged with to warrant arrest?

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

• A Syracuse, NY couple was arrested today for being inside the Capital on January 6. Meanwhile, BLM, Antifa, Andrew Cuomo, and the top-level members of the Biden administration walk free, despite having committed Treason and numerous Felonies.

• Inner Trader, "By Whom?"

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

• ALL on the FED gov needs to be investigated and the leaders of most of the FED organizations need to be charged wtih TREASON, period!

• The FBI has been completly corrupted and needs to be reinvented by patriots

• I also heard on an interview on WABC radio - the Katsamatides show, with Sebastian Gorka, that he said that when he was in the White House, he requested for some agents of the FBI. Some months later he was told that he would not get them because the FBI considered Trump its enemy!!

FBI =KGB, Stasi..etc. (all of those secret police!)

• FBI can request all they want, however I don't believe the account info has to be given. FBI has no jurisdiction over a Swiss company. As I understand, your account mail is encrypted on your end and they advertise that they, therefore don't have access to your mail. If you lose your password, they say they cannot recover it and you lose your data. 

• Stasi tactics.

This reply was deleted.