ADMIN

Me voting November 2020 - Imgflip

On Monday, September 21, 2020, at the request of Luzerne County District Attorney Stefanie Salavantis, the Office of the United States Attorney along with the Federal Bureau of Investigation, Scranton Resident Office, began an inquiry into reports of potential issues with a small number of mail-in ballots at the Luzerne County Board of Elections.

Since Monday, FBI personnel working together with the Pennsylvania State Police have conducted numerous interviews and recovered and reviewed certain physical evidence. Election officials in Luzerne County have been cooperative. At this point we can confirm that a small number of military ballots were discarded. Investigators have recovered nine ballots at this time. Some of those ballots can be attributed to specific voters and some cannot. All nine ballots were cast for presidential candidate Donald Trump.

read more:

https://breaking911.com/breaking-fbi-finds-mail-in-ballots-discarded-in-pennsylvania-all-of-them-were-cast-for-president-trump/

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Diane you must live near me, I also live in Pa, and know about the signs with Trump on them. We have a Trump sign and flag at our house. But depending which county you live in , I seen a lot of biteme signs in Berks County too. Hopefully and I believe Trump will make it again like before. But we should be prepared for massive rioting when it happens.

• We should be prepared for massive rioting even if he loses.

• Election Fraud at any time is a BIG DEAL... the very thought that our election officials are willing to engage in the rigging of elections is serious and needs to be dealt with immidiately.  Serious felony charges need to follow for senior political operatives and STATE OFFICIALS charged wtih suoervising elections.... not just the local precinct officials.  Prison time for the Secretary of State for allowing such fraud to take place... surly someone reported it and obviously the Secretary of State and others ignored it... thereby sanctioning it and becoming accessories to the election fraud.

• As you know Ron the demoscums will resort to anything to regain control, like they are doing now.

• Mail in ballots are simply part and partial of the Nancy Pelosi plan.   A law abiding mind means nothing to her, so it stands to reason that the leftist that seem to always show up at voting booths to manage the tables and instruct on the voting machines, have always been a source of angst for me.   I do believe there is not one honest bone in their bodies.  Their hate has gone so far into the militant realm, that we can expect most anything.

• Expect most anything? You mean,worse than burning our cities down and MURDERING INNOCENT PEOPLE?.......Wow!!!

• The time to deal with Mail-in Ballots is now... not after the election.  Due to the short time frame involved the President needs to petition the SCOTUS to mandate mail-in ballots as illegal and fraught with the specter of massive fraud... and lost ballots.  If we can make it to the polls during times of war and epidemic in our past we can extend the time polls are open to a week and schedule voters by Alphabetical Order to vote on a given day... thus reducing the load on the polls on any given day.  A makeup day should be provided for those who are sick or for emergency or transport problems could not vote on the day scheduled for their portion of the alphabet.

In any event, both mail-in ballots and BALLOT HARVESTING need to be eliminated... ballot harvesting violates the principle of a secret ballot and the use of state-supervised elections... private individuals, collecting ballots, should NEVER occur... it opens the door for massive ballot tampering.  

If the SCOTUS fails to rule effectively on election security and supervision... providing the necessary legal guidance to ensure we have a fair and secure system of casting our ballots... the President needs to declare martial law and mandate a system of fair and secure voting... and he needs to do it very, very soon... That should trigger the SCOTUS to act on issuing judicial guidance on supervised and secured elections... if not the President needs to use martial law to mandate properly supervised, fair and secured elections.

• https://www.mcall.com/news/elections/mc-nws-election-pa-qa-when-do-... Another news story about Pennysylvania still not having finalized its ballots as of Sept 16, just 5 days before the investigation of mail in ballot problems began that led to the discovery of the 9 discarded military ballots that were marked for Trump.  How could soldiers from Pennsylvania have gotted their mail in ballots and mailed them back by Sept 21 when the ballots hadn't yet been finalized as of Sept 16?

Your Pa. election questions answered: When will mail-in ballots start to arrive?
    Lehigh and Northampton counties plan to mail out their absentee and mail-in ballots by early October at the latest. Voters may want to drop off their…
  • Call this an illegal election take it to the Supreme Court and make voters go vote in person even if they have to stand in line 6 feet apart which this protesters are not doing 

• The several States could schedule voter participation over 7 days...  voting by Alphabetical order, keeping the number of voters on a given day low reducing the chance that large crowds will be present at any given time. 

Absentee voting should be permitted if allowed before the pandemic... Absentee ballots must be properly requested and follow the safeguards required to be a qualified ballot.

Mass mailings of unsolicited ballots will lead to compromised election results... such ballots are impossible to verify as being cast by qualified voters and should not be included for tabulation in the election.

This reply was deleted.