Replies

• Mike Adams - Lawmakers call for NULLIFICATION of corrupt federal agencies like FBI, IRS, EPA, ATF, DOJ

https://www.brighteon.com/114f126b-30d3-4a70-8566-4687d2881dbd

Situation Update, Aug 10, 2022 - Lawmakers call for NULLIFICATION of corrupt federal agencies like…
    0:00 Federal Agencies24:50 Cowboy Game43:35 Kari LakeFor more updates, visit: http://www.brighteon.com/channel/hrreport NaturalNews videos would not…
    • Hey, JC,

I went to that site and posted the following in response:  

As usual though, they call for these things when there is zero chance of it happening. Stagecraft. When Trump was president, where were they then? There were no cutbacks of federal spending, only gross increases. They wouldn't close the border, end DACA, ship illegals back, repeal Obamacare or, in short, legislate or pass any sensible, needed policy. First and foremost, as we must recognize, CDC, NIAID and NIH must be abolished. I don't know what they are doing, but it isn't anything good. Else, why security clearances for employees ranging from "secret", "top secret" to "beyond top secret"?

Here's a thought: bring this out next January. Keep harping on it until we get Trump back in office and then get rid of these enemies of the US citizenry. Follow up by getting us out of the UN and getting the UN out of the USA. We can conduct bilateral or multi-lateral relations as we see fit without them.

Brighteon sent it to "moderation".  Why?

• Ayn Rand wrote " Civilization is the process of setting man free from men."  We are, therefore, becoming savages.  She also wrote "Great men can't be ruled."  That reminds me of Trump, and to a lesser extent, of myself.  Perhaps of you, too.  I buck "authority" handed down arbitrarily and unaccountably.  Today, the idea that those governing us are accountable to the ballot box is just an outdated joke.  We can no longer trust that box, while those in office govern without regard to any of us here.  Those in federal office "classify" so much information which, but for the crimes they are created to conceal would otherwise be public, that we cannot view our governance as "open".  They have become a secret organization.  One need look no further than the CDC, ostensibly created to look out for our health -- as if private sector hostpitals and research had been incapable and only "government" could handle it.  Their employees are liable to "security clearances for information" ranging from "secret", "top secret" to "beyond top secret".  That's not because they are engaged in honest research.

• Absolutely correct!  Regardless of what principles we were founded on they have been corrupted. The very last concern of this regime is "we the people."   That has been made abundantly clear. 

•  

I totally agree with you ... I've been thinking; "Preemptive vs Defensive"...   Looking at the scenario of a police officer when encountering an armed individual.  At what point do you fire your weapon?  After he shoots first?  I think not!  But this is what we're facing in our government... We see what they're doing to our nation and liberties and the Constitution. And now to its citizens both directly and indirectly.  Look at the "Plandemic".  Look at Roger Stone, Guliani, and now Trump.  At what point do we say, "enough is enough"? Or, do we wait for it to become more personal, before we act?  I still see things paralleling "Lexington & Concord".   History will probably repeat itself once more... How much persecution are willing to endure before we act?... If we wait too long, it might be too late!! 

• Yes, "Preemptive" rather than always on defense trying to catch up.  Vince Lombardi said, "the best defense is a good offense."

We need to form groups that brainstorm to figure out ways to get ahead of the curve, know what their specific plans are before they execute them ..... double entendre intended.   We can be smarter than they are ... we can hack them ... we can know what their planning and derail them ... we can ultimately make them impotent and ineffective. 

Yes We Can !   Instead of a forum just to vent our frustrations, we need to form our own thinktank and outmaneuver them.   Are there any tacticians in the crowd.  We can beat them.  Whenever you're ready, let me know ....... I've been spouting this for a couple years.   We were tremendously outnumbered and outgunned in America's 1st revolution.  We CAN do it again.  God IS with us.

• Steve and JC, here's a thought.  They have spies everywhere through the NSA and who knows where else.  Here maybe?  5g?  I don't know.  However, it strikes me that we should infiltrate them.  That is, put forward our own spies in their organizations by getting young people we know who understand what is going on, what is at risk and who oppose it, to become employees of CIA, NSA, FBI, DIA, ATF and etc. and report back to those of us determined to rid our country of the crooks in charge, replacing them with honest people who share our values.

Usually through embassies, the CIA for example, recruit indigenous nationals who have access and oppose whatever the prevailing regime or whatever the CIA interest may be.  The CIA then run them and debrief them much as a sales mgr. runs his team.  Maybe we could do the same if we found people in government office who think as we do: find them, milk them for information and release same to sympathetic press, taking care not to blow their cover..  Just a thought...

• These agencies and nearly every other large corporation, along with governments and military branches .. All have think tanks where they brainstorm to develop strategies and tactics.  WE DON'T.   But I believe that if the people of God had a think tank, it would out-think all of them, because God would be present.

Yes, we're in a spiritual war.  We need to stop divorcing ourselves from God in every area of our lives ..... including our war strategies. 

Wherever two or three are gathered in His name, He is in the midst.

• If the Left is worried about nuclear secrets/weapons it likely because they want to be the ONLY ones who have them. They certainly wouldn't want the people to be on equal ground. Remember when Biden reminded us that "we (the gov) have the nuclear weapons?" He had mentioned that along with the suggestion that the people might rebel.

• The FBI, the DOJ, the IRS, the EPA, the CDC, the Dept. of Edu., the BLM, the ATF have ALL been weaponized against America and the American People. This is SATANIC in origin. NEVER has a nation weaponized its GOVERNMENT AGENCIES against its own people as THIS government has been. THIS government needs to be eliminated ... JUST like the Founding Fathers prescribed in the Constitution. WE, the American People, ARE the true Government.

This reply was deleted.