Replies

• Amen.  Homeland Security I believe was created, based on the false flag that was 9/11 as a means of containing us, not illegals, as they strip us of our liberty.  In Florence AZ, there's a suspiciously empty DHS compound which looks like a prison -- but apparently empty.  Whereas it's obviously not for illegals, which abound in this state, who's it for?

• Then republicans are sitting back helping.

• That's what they have always done.  It's how Trump was ousted and nothing done about fraud.  Don't buy the nonsense that it was personal because Pence wanted the office or any of that sort of sophistry.  It was a plan in service to the continuance of the NWO/Great Reset agenda.  They are in it with the Left, though I refer to them collectively as 'The Estabishment".  They are our opposition.  A critical look at the history of only the last twenty years proves that to be true.

• We know democrats sold all security of the nation!

• Joseph McCarthy ratcheted up his claims, going on a colorful anticommunist “crusade” through which he cast himself as an unrelenting patriot and protector of the American ideal. On the other side of the argument, his detractors claimed McCarthy was on a witch hunt and used his power to trample civil liberties and greatly damage the careers of leftists, intellectuals and artists. His aggressive tactics, in the end leading to the loss of countless communist individuals, came to be known as McCarthyism. 

McCARTHY WAS RIGHT!!!!

• Yes he was. But I guess there were already too many communists in government already.  Something he couldn't overcome.

• Many lines of investigation lead to George Bush (Poppy Bush) being at the center of the planning to assassinate JFK.  Who actually pulled the triggers are merely accomplices, though still guilty of murder.  George Bush was Director of the CIA and was in charge of the Bay of Pigs invasion to assassinate Fidel CasGo.  So it's easy to see that George had a thing for "assassination" as a way to accomplish a much desired change in policy.

• A great treatment which puts G.H.W. Bush central to the JFK assassination is "Dark Legacy".  Amazon carries it and you may be able to stream it.  Makes sense of the whole thing.  I'm also quite certain that 9/11 was a Bush operation, helped by then CIA chief of station in Saudi, John Brennan.  Operatives here took care of seeding the towers with incendiaries containing nanothermite.  Remember how the debris pile burned for weeks afterward...  There are several excellent and credible documentaries about it, notably "9/11: Anatomy of a Great Deception" on Youtube and "Loose Change...etc" available on Amazon.  I have seen others too.

• Just doing there jobs - B.S.  They are partisan hacks and shouldn't be in any government position.

• The "just following orders" excuse might let them get away with lawlessness in this life but Almighty God has a standard that won't let that nonsense fly!!!!!!!!!!

This reply was deleted.