Replies

• If the republicans some how take back control of Congress and they do not go after the crooked FBI and it's current disgrace of a leader and the criminal Eric Garland and impeach them for going after Parents and destroying their constitutional rights I am done with them forever along with my family who have been republicans all our lives If they don't do the right thing they are just part of the same old bunch of criminals just like democrats

•  As we see there was not a shot fired and completely from within...  Let's face it, the Democrats have performed the perfect Coup d'état! We are currently a Totalitarian Repressed State with an unknown Dictator!

• No doubt the FBI is complicit, it's worse than when Herbert Hoover was in charge.

• Fall straight into HELL

• Let them fall!  Fall from way-up high!  Fall to depths far below!  Let them bounce off the side walls as they plummet to the cold, hard floor awaiting them!  Let the windows of the side walls fling wide open as they cascade downwardly and their friends wave good-bye from the windows!  Let those that cascade down grab the wavers by their catty arms and pull them all, yes, pull them all with them to the awaiting hard floor beneath.  Let none be left behind!  Let them receive theit just rewardsl  And now, now be silent and listen!  Listen as each of the evil ones, seemingly in slow motion, caress the menacing floor!  One-by-one the floor greets the onslaught!  Listen anew!  The silence of it all!  And then, and then the deafening roar of the rejoicing throng!  Rejoice!

• So poetic! 
      will true justice return? Hard to believe!

But I long to see the day these horribles - worse than H's deplorable - are cuffed, tried for treason, and executed! 
      I wonder, do their feet feel 🥵 HOT‼️⁉️

• Remember  when  Comey  got  up    and  went  thru  alll the   laws  Hillary  broke.... and  I  thought  great  she  will be   charged.  But true  to  Comey's  left  wing    he  said  Hiullary  just  did  not  KNOW  she  has  broken  the  laws.. simply  a  MISTAKE...   Hilllary  should  be  wearing  an  orge  jump  suit.

• Comey is a PIG‼️.

WORSE! A 👿 devil!

• Jackal!

• YES‼️‼️‼️

This reply was deleted.