Replies

• Fauci is lying!!!   THIS IS THE SAME MAN WHO EARLY ON GO HAVE SEX WITH STRANGERS, PLAY THE TAPE!!!!!!

• A total PIG‼️

• Why hasn't anyone died from the regular flu?  I believe around 60,000 died in 2019, but none this year?  Who lying?

• the coronavirus cured the flu!!!!!!!!!!

• covid cured the flu, must be a miracle, God saving us from the common flu with a virus less dangerous but hyped for effect by leftist tyrants!!!!!!!!!!

• The flu mortality rate seems to have dropped to almost nil last year.

Maybe the numbers moved to the new COVID neighborhood?

I know they would be eagerly welcomed.

• the covid numbers are false, hyped up to justify tyranny.  anyone who died in a car wreck or of heart attack, stroke, and other natural causes were listed as covid related to get money and pad the deep state numbers used to enslave We the People!!!!!!!!!!

• Absolutely! 

Bob, I occasionally wonder if my sarcasm should be blunter.

I love the idea of club instead of stilleto being employed on the unscurpulous servants of the People.

• This Ass Hole helpedcause the thing!!! Why in the Hell are we still listening to him!!!! He along with C.C.p. are guilty of crimes against humanity!!! Am I the only one living in Surreal?

• Fauci Is An Untrusthworthy Leftist Liar..! I DO NOT Wear A Mask - ONLY When They Make Me Like Going Into The Doctors Office- And I Am Not Taking A Damned Vaccine Shot Either..!  In Dec. 20, 2020, I Lost My Uncle, Supposedly Do To Covid But He Had Just Gotten Finished Up With Chemo and Radiation Theoropy For Colon Cancer. When He Allegedly Got The Covid, He Was At Home For Over A Week Before He Went And Got Diagnosed And They Said It Was Covid. They Put Him In Hospital For A Week - No Ventalator etc. Mainly The Basics- The Following Sunday They Were To Release Him and Directed Him To Go To A Nursing Facility Just To Rest Up For A Couple Of Weeks. He Died At 3:44 AM That Sunday Before They Released Him. He Was PAST The Covid If He Ever Realy Had Covid..??? They Really Didn't Actually Define Anything Else- Just That He Passed At 3:44 AM..? He Was Cancer Free At That Time Also..??? He Was 75...

This reply was deleted.