ADMIN

FAUCI MEMES & MESSAGES | SOTN: Alternative News, Analysis & Commentary

Whitehouse coronavirus advisor Dr. Anthony Fauci thinks that Americans have an independent spirit, but that there are times when it’s in our best interest to follow the rules.

Fauci, speaking on Thursday at Washington National Cathedral with other top health experts on the pandemic, noted that it is a bit unfair to compare the United States’ coronavirus response with other countries. The United States isn’t an island with five million people that can easily be shut down, he notes. So suppressing and controlling the virus is a lot more of a challenge.

“I was talking with my U.K. colleagues who are saying the U.K. is similar to where we are now, because each of our countries have that independent spirit,” he said on stage. “I can understand that, but now is the time to do what you’re told.”

Fauci noted that scientists have been perceived throughout this pandemic as “authoritarian” by members of the public, because of the steps taken to combat the virus. He noted that it’s unfortunate that science “has been lumped into politics.”

read more:
https://www.cnbc.com/2020/11/12/fauci-says-us-has-independent-spirit-but-now-is-the-time-to-do-what-youre-told.html?__source=sharebar|twitter&par=sharebar

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Did somebody die and put this little asshole in charge of something? 

• why do wear have to wear masks if our congressional representatives have the option of not having to wear 1

• Because all animals are equal but some animals are more equal than others. Marxism is wonderful,isn't it?!

• Did you notice that this virus only affects humans?

• Sorry, DEMOCRATS AIN'T HUMAN!!!

• All these people think CoVid mania trumps our Bill of Rights. All of them.

• Bill of what? Progressives don't believe in that nonsense. Just one more reason to hate their living frigging guts!!!

• 1. Fauci's JOB is MEDICINE.  All we really need from this boob is CONSISTENT ARGUMENTS... NOT FLIP-FLOPPING!!!

2. It's the JOB of PRESIDENT TRUMP to hear MANY inputs and WEIGH the OPTIONS for ACTION.  HE HAS DONE THIS, VERY WELL.

3. At this point, more shutdowns will be COUNTERPRODUCTIVE IN MOST COUNTIES AROUND THE COUNTRY.  

4. Let the local leaders figure out what to do... and TAKE the HEAT for any bad judgments!!!  

5. At this time, I see no reason why we are treating COVID any differently than INFLUENZA.

• Andy,the liberals are using this virus for their own agenda, and not trying to actually help people.

• Science my ass, it's a stupid flu, it has been politized into making (sheepeople). Just go with herd immunity and be done with it. This has been nothing more that at test to control people!!!

This reply was deleted.