Replies

• Just rendering to Ceasar...

But seriously, I Heard Dan Bongino state in a podcast last week, that playing by Marquis of Queensbury, while the adversary plays by Alinskys rules, may not serve, because Humanity is not simply staving off oppression, but is fighting for its very exstence. The New World Order has murderous intentions of wholesale effect. Bonginos' observation has a persuasive allure. 

This is assymetrical war!

• We can not lower our standards to match those of the liberals... if we do, we have nothing to offer but more of the same corruption and tyranny under another name.  We are capable of better and need to always do our best to act lawfully and morally.

• What prove do you have that Trump got 200 million from Soros?

• The story appears to be bogus...  Gallop news is an open-sourced publication that accepts whimsical and satirical articles without using verification before publishing

• When are people going to realize what a sham this person is and demand his firing?  What he is saying is what Hitler did to Germany.  Nobody has a right to know your medical history except you and your doctor.  More propaganda to tear our republic apart.

• Joan, you are correct, Dr. Mengele is doing the bidding of the satanists in charge of both political parties!!!!!!!!!!

• Just throwing out questions.

Has Fauci ever admitted being "shot" for the China-virus?  Not once, but three times?  If he has said so, then is he being honest?  Why would you think so?

Has Biden and his bunch?  How do you know?  Because you saw it on TV?  And you really believe it?  Why?

Do these people ever tell you the truth about anything?  Really?

Biden's boy is a great artist also.  Right?  China pays big bucks for his paintings because they are so good.  Right?

Well, due to the honesty of this gang I suppose we all should support them.  Right? 

Trump has mean tweets.  Isn't that terrible?  

Do people have minds anymore?  Really?

• I don't believe anything Dr. Mengele, or any other devildemocommiecrat says!!!!!!!!!!  My 6 yr old great grandson paints as good as hunter but he can't sell our country so China won't pay $500,000 for his finger painting!!!!!!!!!!  I don't know where you got the idea that I support joe dementia, I am behind President Trump, who is still my president!!!!!!!!!!

This reply was deleted.