Replies

• Duane, AMEN AMEN AMEN AMEN AMEN!!!!!!!!!!

• Your vaccine is not effective in fact it has been proven to shed the COVID Spike protein that transmits the disease.... shut up Dr. Mengele...

• One word should suffice.  HIPPA or None of your business.  This was one of Trumps worse mistakes. Giving this slug the power he did.

• It was not a mistake. Trump is in on this from the get go. Remember Trump fast tracked the vaccines. Trump recieved 200 million dollars from Soros to build the Trump towers, Trump did not have to pay it back. The globalsits know how stupid we are, and they are playing good cop, bad cop.

• Check it out and decide if Soros money is not poison presented as a present.

Please note that I have stated that the love of money is the root of all evil. Unsolicited donations are hard for all politicians to turn down, because money has been made the mothers milk of politics by an assinine ruling by SCOTUS, that declares money as a form of speech. Therefore, Soros has speech, but not like mine because his is millions louder in effect.

Trump Campaign Accepts George Soros $200 Million Donation (gishgall...

• The link you provided is to Gallop News...

The Gallop Article is totally BOGUS... Gallop is a whimsical publication that runs all sorts of open access publications including satirical articles. Go to their webpage at https://gishgallop.com/submit-to-us/ and read about their sources and publication standards. Here is a brief statement from that site:

"Do you have a lead, a story or a maniacal musing you’d like to share with the world? Then submit to us. That is, submit your idea, story or lead to us. Earth needs to know." Quote Gallop's Webpage.

Please do a better job of checking sources before posting radical inflammatory unsourced, unresearched content

The article in Gallop begins with a HOOK...  ALLEGING Pres. Trump received a 200 million dollar check from Soros... However,  at the end of the article, it reports on an interview of Trump by Jim Acosta of CNN.  The following is a quote taken from the Gallop Article's reported Acosta... Trump interview"

"CNN reporter Jim Acosta asked the president during an impromptu press conference after the Trump Campaign announced the unusual donation if the president thought Mr. Soros had a change of heart.  (Trump reportedly responds)  “I don’t know. I don’t even know this George Soros person, although they’ve done several terrific documentaries about him on Fox News,” said Trump. “From what I can tell, he’s a very shady character. That’s what I call him. Shady Soros. We’ll have to see what happens.”

There is no admittance to receiving 200 million and Trump's campaign or PAC's have not reported the donation.  One can wagger if it were true the MSM would be all abuzz over it.  The report is not verifiable and makes no sense... it is therefore bogus.

See https://gishgallop.com/submit-to-us/

• Oh Colonel, Allen was adamant that corrupt money changed hands. I simply entered benefit of doubt. The payoff is the paragraph I wrote about money and politics. Without something good or bad  to hang it on, the recipient will simply claim it is an opinion contrary to his stated facts about corruption and move on.

Any reader can say, "The Gallop Article is totally BOGUS...", but would they bother to read the rest of what I showed without it?

After media selective propaganda has thoroughly debased former respected news sources like CNN (once upon a time), the BBC, Reuters, and the Allied Press (and even the Wall Street Journal from time to time), a mind seeking definitive information plays russian roulette assuming ANY of them totally are worthy of trusted veracity. If the event was not eye-witnessed, the relayance (a word I just wordsmithed) in reliance is questionable. It was Allens task to devalue Gallop News. Why are you carrying his water?

Nowadays, I listen to the little man inside who calls the cream from the crap (some have identified it as the Holy Spirit). It is not about what I emotionally hope for or aspire to be true, but what I rationally sense is true. Validation proceeds further from there. The messenger can be  Bullwinkle the Moose for all I care.

Bullwinkle J Moose Quotes. QuotesGram

Your friend in Patriotic love of Country 

• I am not carrying Allen's water nor do I support the idea that we must accept Gallop's article as true... it is filled with contradictions... nowhere does the article provide credible sources for validating such an accusation.   And NO... websites like Gallop, which open source articles, (take them from anyone) and clearly state they invite satire aren't to be taken seriously... without citing credible corroboration and sources.

• Sure. But if you think about it, I was trying to engage Allen in the dialog (who has gone strangely silent).

Do you think he will present himself and address reactions to his postings by others (I usually do)?

Other than,"I say this!" "Oh yeah, I say that!" exchanges, folks like you and me provoke other readers to take off and check the situation out, for their own personal edification. I score that as a win for any who do. 

• We should never compromise TRUTH in order to engage or entreat others... that is called pandering and is exactly what BIPARTISAN politics is about.  The GOP leadership could learn a valuable lesson here... They should always engage truth over bipartisan compromise.  We should not make excuses for the opposition, as if we could purchase their favor.. No, we must hold the Truth above partisanship and personal favor.

This reply was deleted.