Replies

• I am astonished how the entertainment industry has been telling us of the nefarious intentions of the NWO for decades.

Aside from fictitional villans like Pinky and the brain, The  numerous meglomanic comic book villans aren't just greedy, but yearn to remold society into something else, like the Ian Fleming organization called Spectre, Maxwell Smarts Chaos, etc.

Recall the Batman villan Joker, attacked society chemically by using binary poisons that were harmless separately, but lethal when combined, and random in victimization due to unknown placement in consumer products. So in our case, if the first Vaccine doesn't kill you but weaken you, sterilize you maim you. and the second doesn't quite do the trick, maybe the third or the fourth......you get the picture. And all the while, mounting death rates will be promoted as a cause for ever increasing vaccination phases.

These 2 dimensional evil doers are losers as human beings, but so are the 3 dimensional psychotics attacking humanity now.

• And it's sad to think 75% of Americans (all sheep) have taken the deadly demonic vaccine. Did you see what's going on in France. It's coming here as well. You will be forced to take the vaccine or you won't be able to go to a restaurant, shop, travel, work or anything else. France's president Emanuel Macaroon , is being voted in as the head of the UN and the UN will take over, constitution gone, world courts, Obama (who is actually still running the country) willl get his death panels he wanted in Obamacare. We already have China backed WHO. All foretold at the Georgia Guidestones. My wife has visions and she saw in a vision many years ago that Emanuel Macaron is the anti-Christ and will be the ruler of the new world order. It's coming. We are planning to buy a house in the mountains with only one road up to it & prepare for an all out war. We won't go out without a fight.

• Atlas is Shrugging. Ayn Rand.

• Please stop talking like an idiot.  I have taken the vaccine - after researching it as much as I could and talking with my doctor.  I am 70 years old with several underlying health problems,  And I can assure you I am not a sheep and deeply resent being called one.  Anyone with any intelligence knows that all vaccines have side effects, fortunately for me I was not one of them.  But to condemn it  ut of hand is just plain wrong headed!

• We knew this was coming back in December. Our Doctor suddenly decided to retire and all his staff as well. He said he didn't want to force the vaccine on his patients and told us it's coming. He said he may be forced to take the vaccine, but wait to see what happens to him before we take it, if at all possible. They will be coming door to door - police or UN soldiers to force the vaccine on you. Another vision of the future that is most definitely coming.

• Don't forget the evil one known as Cigaret man, in X-Files, and big bro in Person of Interest, merged with Tech, who/which watched everyone, everywhere and all the time. The good guys died in POI.

• I couldn't list them all, honest.

• When you are being pressured to get the injection, Have your doctor sign this:

To whom it may concern,
    It has come to my attention that (name here) was requested to get the Covid 19 vaccine. My patient (name here) has problems with various allergies which also includes polyethylene glycol, graphene oxide and tromethamine hydrochloride. I would strongly recommend that he/she refrain from taking this vaccine as his/her chances of a severe allergic reaction and or dangerous side effects are highly probable.
    Thank you for your understanding.
    Sincerely,

(Dr's name here) M.D.

• Great post Pamela!

• Thanks Tim! It has been working in Japan!!!

This reply was deleted.