Replies

• Q) The Storm Rider /Official Page, [13.07.21 15:30]
    Secret meeting in Sun Valley, Idaho..

CIA > Rothchild>VATICAN>
    Rockefeller>World Bank>Kazarian mafia
    _MACHINE_
    GATES/ZUCKERBERG/YT Wojcicki/Anderson Cooper/CNN,NBC,ABC,CBS,NPR, <HEADS/Google PIchai/ciaFBI <<heads//and around 200 Mainstream media directors from across the world all attended the secret Idaho gathering in Sun valley.

Aside from the daily spirit cooking and sacrifices to honor Moloch The God of Childrens acrifices in the underground room known as the Light room (an homage onto Luciferian Light)... The meetings consistented of the Tech Giants which also included Anthony Fauci and members from NIAIH CDC NIH WHO .
    The main topics were/
    ; How to hide all the patents that pertain to SARS/COVID patents and vaccines patents that are public knowledge.. That date back to early 2002_2004. 2007(vaccines patent for current COVID-19)
    ; Weather modifications and influence of climate change
    : Climate Change and influence on Cover-ups of Elections
    ; Climate Change and influence on Covering-up current vaccines DEATHS
    : Climate Change and influence on current U.S. & Military operations taking place to arrest their world partners & coming seizures of companies and properties and assets (and a plan to avoid the Military)
    ; Climate Change in conjunction with Delta Variant to control population and cause civil unrest.
    : Taking complete CONTROL of the internet/phones and creating the Strongest Censorship to lable those who oppose the Climate/Vaccines/Covid narration as EXTREMIST
    And releasing the newest program to Cancel/data mine/effect financial online accounts of EXTREMIST

CABLES;: MILITARY insider
    "Everything happening had to happen.. To catch them all inside the moments of the crime..
    What you see across the world.. The riots. Explosions. The pushing of the Vaccines.. The civil unrest growing.. Is being created by the Deep State... These are their last moment of desperation to stay out of prison or death squadron executions that are coming in through the Nürnberger code and crimes Against humanity trials... This chaos we are seeing now in the World in July and next week's is being permitted by the Military because all the mistakes are being made now in every country by the deep state. They are trying to cover their tracks but exposing all their elements and sleepers within their ranks.
    The Military is positioned in 80% of the World now... Believe me Brother!! The HAMMER is coming!!..."

Stay strong Patriots
    FAITH

P.A.I.N

• Delta Variant Worse If Vaccinated

Senator Rand Paul
    More people dies of the new COVID variant if they are vaccinated than unvaccinated. 😂 You can't make this up! ‼️ Please share ‼️ Join @SenatorRandP…
  • The vaccine is the end game.  A crisis was needed to dictate that everyone must take it.  Donald Trump and company prevented the mandate because of Operation Warp Speed.  It is labeled experimental  emergency use only therefore cannot be mandated. 

DO NOT TAKE IT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES.  IT IS A TIME BOMB MURDER WEAPON.  A plethora of doctors/researchers are screaming out about this.  The top researcher at Pfizer, a VP., resigned then publicly declared so.  He has done hundreds of interviews but you will not find them on Youtube.

• Deep state / Cabal goal is to reduce world population to 750million. See Georgia Guidestones to see all of their goals to reduce world population and set up a one world order, world courts, world Heath organization( imagine that, we already have the China backed WHO)

• Actually the number on the Guidestones is 500 million.

• I thought so too, but in a World of 7,879,783,000 people I appreciate a little ( just barely)optimism anywhere nowadays.

World Population Clock: 7.9 Billion People (2021) - Worldometer (wo...

World Population Clock: 7.9 Billion People (2021) - Worldometer
      How many people are there in the world? World population has reached 7.7 billion. World population live counter with data sheets, graphs, maps, and c…
  • Wrap your head around this. You go into a market that has bottles of liquid and no ingredients label. It has logo (lets say skull & bones) but nothing else. Would you drink it no matter how thirsty you were? I hear "Nooooo waaaay..If we don't know what's in it, WHY would we drink it? It could be poison"! And yet most of those same people are willing to bypass the stomach and shoot an unknown liquid directly into the blood stream. INSANITY @it's best!

• It is an IQ test.  Lots test negative...

• MUST WATCH

WhipLash347
    Doctors explain how the spike protein from vaccines kill. @HATSTRUTH 🎩 https://my-store-11704844.creator-spring.com/
    • Good to hear from you Badgerman!

I was fearing that the Federal Bureau of Inquisitions had nabbed and secured you in a dungeon.

Dungeon | Stock Photo | Colourbox

This reply was deleted.