Replies

• Fauci clinging desperately to relevance.

• DR. Fudge Dic. should quit the Fentanyl & go back to Kenya with brother B.O.! He helped develope this COVERT-19, made millions from it but he doesn't know that 99% of those that test POSITIVE survive it! He's another "No Where Man!"

• The people should start putting pressure on this idiot to resign people should stop taking his stupid ideas let the government he was not elected by the people 

• This quack needs to go to oblivion!  How much did he actually made on the Covid scare?   Time to stand up and not stand in line for the next train!

• Until Covid he was a nobody beaurocrat, he does not want to go back to that, he is on a power trip. As long as he can drag it out he will.

• Fauci is a quack. He is more politician than doctor. He is an arrogant jerk who actually believes he is important. Covid is no worse than the flu. The vaccine is unnecessary, masks are ridiculous. Make sure your Vitamin D level is up and get exercise. The sheeple have been totally brainwashed. I have never seen such panic, I hope no one attacks us, we could not fight back with what masquerades as Americans now.

• This ape appeals to low information people. Sub-clinical infection!? New verbiage obfuscatingly defined. How about sub-clinical immunities or sub-clinical fortifications or sub-clinical healthy ingestion. Dokter Fawlty Fauci is a sub-clinical, self serving, neo-political, very dangerous clinical sneak. What of the D3-c-zinc-querciton sub-clinical impact or the stolen affect of the curing that Hydroxychloroquine-azethromiacin-zinc sulphate- w/Vit C drips offer? This us hidden and lied of by omission. This split tongue clown and his krew need to exit stage left

• If only I had the opportunity I would slap that SMIRK off of his face. Someone should check his financials to see how much he has earned off of the suffering of the American people. 

• Masks are a joke!!! Have been blessed by God and family to not have to wear one yet! I see these people out in fresh air and everywhere wearing a mask. I feel so ashamed and abased! What a bunch of LEMMINGS!!! They will follow anybody anywhere!!! One good thing! You can see how easy the Mark of The Beast is to be implanted or placed!!!

This reply was deleted.