Replies

• Fauchi should be treated no less than captured feral animals in city/rural neighborhoods. To save expenses, the animals are placed in containers, then the air is removed. In some areas the remains are ground into food for those awaiting their turn in the "Box." I'll bet his grin would get huge in a vacuum!

Lynn Bryant DeSpain.

• Lynn Bryant DeSpain,

That is inhumane for animals !!!!!!!!!! I hope it's not done here in the states or anywhere for that matter  !!!!  Cruelty to animals....but GOOD for Fauchi !!!!!

• When will this lying dog get the electric chair?

• fraudci should be used for the experiments he is using dogs for!!!!!!!!!!

• But this new variant requires a new drug to specifically address it (CHA-CHING!).

9858572467?profile=RESIZE_930x

Why push current experimental drugs that won't work except to generate profits for BIG PHARMA (of which Frauci the Fraudster is their pointman)?

• Fauci is a lieing S.O.B. and needs to be sued  to be stopped ....  Praying God will remove him !!!!!

• And a Dandelion Weed is just a Variant of a Redwood with a Height Complex. Anyone can manipulate technology over a long enough period to where your Cat is actually your Dog with just a slight Genetic Mutation.

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

• This is what I tried to post from a wonderful, very very informed lady with the Facebook name https://www.westonaprice.org/podcast/covid-no-record-found-of-sars-...

Covid: No Record Found Of SARS-COV-2
    Curiosity led biostatistician Christine Massey down an unusual path.
    • It's all about taking the toxic graphene oxide so-called vaccine. 1st shot destroys 1/2 of your immune system, 2nd the rest of your immune system. It it doesn't kill you after 2 shots, then you'll be required to take boosters the rest of your life in order to not die from common viruses 

• How great would it be if the head mask nazi just fell over dead ?

This reply was deleted.