Replies

• FAUCI IS COMPLICIT IN MASS MURDER:

Of all the serial killers that have ever been exposed, none can be even remotely compared to Anthony Fauci. This reprehensible POS is directly responsible for the murder of thousands, if not millions, of people worldwide.

Now that Jim Jordan and Rand Paul are beginning to close in on this bastard, the narrative has begun to change. Fauci and the media now concede that the virus could possibly have been leaked from the Wuhan lab. Their latest line of bullshit is meant to divert suspicion onto China and away from Fauci and his disgusting benefactor Bill Gates.

This virus is NOT a naturally occurring event. It was created by Fauci and Ralph Baric at the University of North Carolina under a ‘gain of function’ research grant from the US government. When they were forced to shut the program down, Fauci packed up his research along with several million dollars in grant money and shipped it to Wuhan. The finishing touches were added in China and the rest is now history. The short version is: Fauci and his cohorts used your tax dollars to devastate your country along with a great deal of the rest of the world.

To suggest that this virus was leaked onto humanity accidentally is ridiculous. To imply that mistakes were made, security was lax, or procedures were inadequate is total nonsense. Everything we’ve seen in the last year and a half has been done DELIBERATELY.

Until we, as American citizens, realize that we are indeed at war with ‘The New world Order’; there is absolutely no chance of regaining control of OUR COUNTRY.

• He a quack communest  . He needs the locked up for the rest of his crummy life  

• Open comment for the Luciferian Dr. Fauci, the FAKE journalist, CNN, CDC, & WHO.  

You all are the source of the MISINFORMATION if the American People want to keep their freedom and Constitutional Rights ... We the People need to get rid of you all.

• Yeah Fauci you are the KING of MIS or Dis information!!!

• I urge everyone to watch this VERY informative video

Watch it, download it, and spread it around.

Its 2 hrs long, but it contains information you won’t find anywhere else.

Who is Bill Gates?

Who Is Bill Gates?
  • I am sick of looking at that smirk on his face. Bet if someone looked at his and if applicable his wife's fiancials we would find out how much he is getting from the big pharma's. Bet it is a lot.

• Fauci is a public health threat!

• Fauci, Bill Gates and George Soros all belong in Gitmo awaiting Execution for Crimes against Humanity

• There is a boot that fits his face exactly.

That boot has a name.

Nuremberg, Crimes against humanity.

Penalty: Death.

• Fauci is the king of misinformation.  He has lied to us repeatedly.  I have become to doubt any information I get from my doctors thanks to him.

This reply was deleted.