Replies

• Awww, sweet little chicklet and smart too.

• This video should be shown to congergrations in every church; and it should be mandatory viewing and discussion for students in grades one through 12 during the first school-year it's introduced, and only to first-graders afterwards. After 50 years or even earlier, the results should be positively astonishing!!!!

• Bravo!

• Smart folks

• This video reminds me of what I wrote on the "Acknowledgement Page" of a book I'm writing. It reads as follows: "I also thank God for orchestrating my birth and first eleven years of my adolescence to be spent on the farm owned by a beloved family of white citizens, headed by Olin Sr. and Irene Thomas Horne of Metcalfe, Georgia. Papa sharecropped the farm, while Mama and my 16-year-old Mother, Leola Vickers worked as their housekeepers, cooks, and launderers. It was the Hornes’ extraordinary respect, kindness, and generosity towards us during that time of government-sanctioned racial segregation and the Great Depression, which in effect immunized me against becoming a racist bigot. Therefore, I have never even thought of liking, disliking, or treating people favorable or unfavorable because of their race, ethnicity, nationality, religion, profession, etc. Having never been burdened with such an evil inclination, allowed me to seamlessly establish harmonious relationships with people of every diversified group with whom I have worked and/or socialized. The Hornes caused me to realize there are good, bad, and evil people among all groups of mankind, and that no group should ever be deemed all either". Thank God that experience occurred during my adolesence!!!!!

• She is adorable and very bright. FATHERS MATTER

• Yes this is what we want and truly believe most people understand this and discard what the media tries to preach. We know they are the mouth of the left.

• This is the best counter to Critical Race Theory. This Dad is setting the example to use. His daughter is a real sweetheart and will be sucessful with a dad like hers. CRT will cause kids to hate themselves and others. It is demonic. 

• That's the best!

This reply was deleted.