Replies

• I knew it was coming when the sheeple willingly went along with the mask fiasco & stayed locked in their homes for over a year. In fact I know some that are still locked in their homes because of now the media is scaring the hell out of them with this new mutant. You cannot vaccinate your way of a pandemic

• Yes and there will be, trust me, one variant after another.

• This isn't a pandemic. If only the sheeple would start investigating other sources (there are many) they could stop hiding under the bed. 

• You are correct on that Klaus J Christoph. The biggest source of new & spreading diseases are the thousands of illegals they are shipping into every state in the union. They care nothing about saving lives, the goal is to kill as many as possible. 

• Tell all this idiots that the Construction of the United States first three words are "We the People " we are free from any government control 

• Create rules to prevent these Marxist talking heads to ever go before a TV camera again!!

• GET HIM OFF TV, THIS IS SEDITION IN EVERY WAY.

• WE HAVE FORCED THE MENTAL ILLNESS CARDFULLY INCERTED INTO THIS COUNTRY AND NOW THE MINORITY, PRETENDING TO BE THE MAJORITY, TO ACTUALLY MAKE US SLAVES. THE SICKNESS THAT CNN WOULD, AS WE ALL SUSPECTED, EMPOWER THEMSELVES TO TURN US AGAINST EACH OTHER AND LITERALLY MAKE US SLAVES TO THE MENTALLY WEIRD AND SICK.

• If this happens we will be a communist country.  Under the leadership of a bunch of fools.  

This reply was deleted.