ADMIN

Some Facebook users have recently reported being sent warning messages from the social media giant relating to “extremists” or “extremist content.”

“Are you concerned that someone you know is becoming an extremist?” one message reads. “We care about preventing extremism on Facebook. Others in your situation have received confidential support.”

The message also provides a button to “Get Support,” which leads to another Facebook page about extremism.

Redstate editor Kira Davis, who said was sent a screenshot of the message from a friend, wrote: “Hey has anyone had this message pop up on their FB? My friend (who is not an ideologue but hosts lots of competing chatter) got this message twice. He’s very disturbed.”

And others reported getting a warning that they may have been “exposed to harmful extremist content recently.” The message then states that “violent groups try to manipulate your anger and disappointment,” similarly offering a “Get Support” option.

read more:

https://www.theepochtimes.com/mkt_morningbrief/pretty-weird-facebook-starts-sending-extremist-content-warnings-to-users_3883194.html?utm_source=Morningbrief&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=mb-2021-07-02&mktids=ab50c2b873197c4b77b7efe5bebafced&est=H%2FVV5%2F

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Face Book is nothing more then a company of America Haters .Screw Face Book !

• All idiots who subscribe to and use Facebook need to stop now and put them all out of business!!!

• In time it will show  if not already in my opinion that Social Media has been killing America and the World.   I would encourage has all to get off of Facebook and Twitter and pass the word.

• Being an extremist is in the eyes of the beholder. I personally think the left fills the bill.  

• If I get and see this message, I will be sure to list:

- Bill Gates

- Mark Elliot Zuckerberg

- Jack Patrick Dorsey

- Susan Wojcicki

- George Soros

as subjects of immediate concern. They are! 

• I like your reply, I think we all should do that!

• If being an extremist means burning down our country, arrest them all!  
    If being an extremist means I am willing to put down my life to protect our country & our Constitution, count me in.

it's a matter of who's doing the qualiting and if THEY are extremist!

• Facebook and twitter are a waste of intelligent peoples time. I don't bother with them. But they should be shut down because of their propaganda lies.

• Agree %1000!

• They're collecting names again. Reminds me of Nazi Germany, CCP, Russia!

This reply was deleted.