ADMIN

China Joe is not going to war with Iran - no way. - TurcopolierTurcopolier

More questions are being raised about a secretive, China-funded globalist center at the University of Pennslyvania after Joe Biden nominated the university’s president to be the next U.S. ambassador to Germany.

Earlier this week, Joe Biden announced Amy Gutmann as his pick to serve as German ambassador. Gutmann is currently the president of the University of Pennslyvania (UPenn).

But the nomination has brought renewed attention to the relationship between UPenn’s Biden Center and Chinese cash.

Between 2013 and last year, UPenn allegedly received tens of millions in undisclosed donations from communist China, according to the National Legal and Policy Center, a conservative-leaning public ethics group. And the dollar totals dramatically increased after the school opened its Biden Center for Diplomacy and Global Engagement.

Since 2017 alone, when the Biden Center opened and after Joe Biden announced he was running for President in April 2018, the university received over $70 million from China, of which $22 million were listed as “Anonymous,” NLPC reports.

The complaint charges that in 2017, out of a total of $7.7 million in donations from China, $500,000 came from anonymous donors.

read more:

https://electionwiz.com/2021/07/04/exposed-biden-center-received-54m-from-china-after-launch-of-presidential-bid/

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Quid-Pro-Joe strikes again.

• Eddie you are right that is what needs to happen but the fix is in. Deep State is in charge. Short of a military coop and tribunals, military  has the grounds I believe  but nobody has the nuts to pull the trigger. 

• FBI- Nothing to see here- move along, move along.

• Unbelievable how the Biden's are exempt from punishment for selling out this country and their souls (if they even have one) to the Chinese!  Another reason to impeach him and throw Hunter in prison for life - no possibility of parole. 

• The Bidens are as guilty as sin.   Follow the money, he can't hide that much money.  Hunter is guilty as sin, also.  He needs to go to jail now.   He is a prime example of White Privilege.  I can not understand why some leader in the Federal Government leadership has not been at least arrested.  The corruption spreads across all departments and all levels of leadership.  

• Should have been driven out of congress years ago

• "FOR SALE" THE PEOPLE'S HOUSE, THE WHITEHOUSE and THE PRESIDENCY "FOR SALE" again-!!! Biden's 47+years of experience keeps PAYING OFF-!!!

• Would be nice if we had a Republican party with a set to investigate his corruption

• They always try to be the nice guys,  instead of being on the receiving end of the democrats' attacks, they need to learn that the best defense is a strong offense.  Time to grow a pair guys!

• They're not for sale now, because they sold out years ago.  You can't serve 2 masters which is why I call him TRAITOR JOE!

This reply was deleted.