Replies

• Set up...

• The Capital riot.

The whole thing was orchestrated by the Democrats, social media, Antifa and BLM, who btw were the first ones that entered the Capital and all five death were on the “protesters” side, NOT ON THE LEFT! The only weapon used was by a Capital security guard who shot an unarmed woman. Why wasn’t the guard arrested or at least named and investigated?

As for the unnecessary death of the young lady, Ashli Babbit, a 14-year veteran of the U.S. Air Force and a great patriot, she was shot by a overzealous guard, (intentional)? There were two death by natural causes and one female that was trampled to death by the crowd, probably due to the gunshot ( these death were NOT inside the Capital).    

The true death of officer Sicknick is still not know by the public but was NOT due to being hit with a Fire extinguisher by a Domestic terrorist as ALL the liberal left stated. They were forced to retract the statement but not until  after his nationally televised funeral. Good God, nobody can tell the difference between massive head trauma and poisoning or bother to find the truth before putting it out on the national media?? I guess the truth didn’t fit the agenda. Worthless news rag and should be shut down. His brother said he was pepper sprayed twice (bear spray), was fine but later died about 24 hrs later, suspicious?

Many of the so-called Democratic “survivors”  weren’t even in the Capital including AOC who was more then 300 yds from it at the time but suffered from “mental trauma”! I’m thinking she had that before 1-6.

The Democrats own this.
    Victory1

9202987691?profile=RESIZE_930x

• This report is slanted against groups that want to save America! The initial march was in protest to Chief Justice Robert’s refusal to hear the case for voter fraud in the 2020 election. By his refusal to even hear the case, he made Trumps three new justices irrelevant. In short he caved to the threats of nationwide violence if the American people learned the truth. He should have heard the case, got the verdict, then delt with the outcome! He is a terrible judge bought and paid for by the left.

In reality, the groups from the left that were there to actually harm the US, were far more dangerous. CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Antifa Protester John Sullivan leader of the Utah branch of the Antifa-BLM chapter brags about posing as a Trump Supporter and breaking windows at US Capitol building during riot. (I have a photo of him with his Trump hat on).

Footage obtained by the Gateway Pundit from militant Black Lives Matter and Antifa activist John Sullivan’s Discord server shows the so-called “civil rights activist” and his followers reveling inside the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6 as they damaged federal property.

Sullivan has maintained in multiple interviews that he regularly attends protests only to record what’s going on, but did not actively partake in the insurgence in Washington, THATS A LIE!

“I’m just recording, solely, and not being active in it,” he told Fox News last week, THATS A LIE!

Yet, in footage streamed to his followers on Discord, Sullivan, who uses the name “Jayden X” on the app, can be heard inciting violence from inside the U.S. Capitol and boasting about breaking windows.

He and his followers were chanting “If we don’t get in, we’re going to burn this sh*t down,” he gloats. “Let’s go! This sh*t’s ours. F*ck yeah. I can’t believe this is reality and  we accomplished this sh*t”. “We did this sh*t together”. “I didn’t know I hit the window that hard”. “No one got that on camera”? “F*ck the blue! F*ck the blue!”

Btw, both CNN and NBC gave him $35,000 for his ‘report’! I saw a picture of 10 Antifa that were stopped at the Capital, but since has been scrubbed.

The Democrats own this!

Victory1

• Trumps election showed us it's the whole of D,C. that are the insurrectionists. That's JUST for starters too!

• Don't forget the government forces that assassinated JFK years ago. 

• how can they say that? it is purely to defeat Donald Trump period like I said what happened on January 6 is purely Demonic and the Democrats are to blame for it like Obama, joe biden, and the rest of their cronies in the white house and in the government.

• Is there any honesty left in Washington DC?

• Trump just left. 

• There is NO Honesty inside the beltway.. If there was, things wouldn't be the way they are today, eh?

• Setp for sure

This reply was deleted.