Replies

• Liberals are the destroyers of the world, and they only wish to come after rational people (conservatives) as we make them look insane by contrast! How could this man get into office? He replaced a great president with his substandard and mentally incompetent self. This would not have been possible without a democrat driven insurrection of our real leadership!

• it is called VOTE FRAUD!!!!!!!!!!!  the 2020"election" was a Soviet style coup against liberty!!!!!!!!!!

• I never voted for this man. I had family members that suffered from Alzheimer's and dementia. It was very sad and heartbreaking to witness. That being said I never voted for this man. He was put in office by those who knew that they can control him. To destroy our Nation form within. Besides Those in charge in the Capital Building someone else is the head puppet master. I will never understand why President Biden family allowed him to run for office. 

GOD BLESS AMERICA AND GOD BLESS PRESIDENT TRUMP 🇺🇸

• is he demented or acting like one?

• this is purely demonic.

• Let's see, the 10 sign of Alzheimer's Disease (no person has all of them at one time, although all may develop) - Memory Loss that disrupts daily life (forgetting the Secretary of Defenses name or in what building [the Pentagon] he works; mixing up his sister and his wife - yep that fits.

Challenges in planning or solving problems - unknow after all he doesn't have to plan anything, it's all done for him

Difficulty completing tasks - can't walk off a stage unless he has directions; does not know if he is supposed to take questions; failure to walk up stairs - yep that fits too

Dementia is much the same and has many of the same early warning signs,  Loss of initiative is also included but since I am not in his circle I would not know about that.

But looking at these signs, and knowing that everyone does not exhibit all the signs (especially in the early or moderate stages) I wouild say we have something to worry about in the President.  Alzheimer's Disease or Dementia are terrible and we can feel sorry for anyone who has them, but no way should a person who has either Alzheimer's Disease or a form of Dementia, be put in a position of leader of the free world.

Confusion with time or place - yes, we have seen that too.  Too many to name!

Trouble understanding visual images - unknown

Problems with words or speaking - too many to mention

Misplacing things or inability to retrace steps - unknown, but I certainly wouldn't be suprised

Decreased or poor judgement - stopping the Keystone XL pipeline; opening the border etc etc etc

Withdrawal from work or social activities - Has not yet had a press conference, conducted campaign from his basement - that's a definite yes

Changes in mood or personality - unknown

• Jill Biden needs to be charged with elder abuse!  Power and money hungry to the end!!!!

• Include Pelosi, Schumer and everyone around him who know about his condition.

This reply was deleted.