ADMIN

Racist Sonia Sotomayor breakin' all dem rules on the SCOTUS |  TigerDroppings.com

Make no mistake about it, leftists lie. This is especially true of leftists in politics and the media. In fact, on most any matter dear to the left’s perverse agenda, one is safer assuming that the leftist you’re hearing or reading is lying. Thus, almost no one should’ve been surprised at the wild (and numerous) lies hurled by Supreme Court Justices Elena Kagan, Stephen Breyer, and Sonia Sotomayor during oral arguments over the Biden Administration’s private sector Wuhan Virus vaccine mandate.

Early in the hearing, Justice Kagan called the Wuhan Virus “the greatest public health danger that this country has faced in the last century.” She added, “More and more people are dying every day. More and more people are getting sick every day. I don’t mean to be dramatic here. I’m just sort of stating facts.” I suppose “sort of stating facts” is like “sort of telling the truth,” but it is really just a leftist’s way of saying “I’m feeding you a crock of crap!”

Of course, Kagan’s statements here are premised on the notion that we can even trust the U.S. Wuhan Virus numbers—we can’t. But even if we could, the number of Wuhan Virus deaths in the U.S. are lower than they were in late August of last year, and far lower than they were when (early December of 2020) then President-elect Biden said that “No — I don’t think it [Wuhan Virus vaccine] should be mandatory. I wouldn’t demand it to be mandatory.”

Later in her exchange with Scott Keller, seemingly defending Biden’s mandate, Kagan stated,

read more:

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2022/01/even_scotus_leftists_have_to_lie_to_further_the_lefts_wuhan_virus_narrative.html

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Have anyone else noticed how the left-wing justices never follow the Constitution.  I think we need a constitutional amendment that states that justices who do not follow the guidelines set down by the Constitution will be immediately removed.  They are not there to make the law - their purpose is to judge whether a law, or executive order, is constitutional.

• Yes; that's how they stuck us with baby murder.

• Works for me

• It is already in Art III. Paraphrased, From time to time they shall be recompensed for the time that they are seated, with "good behavior," and for ruling "under the Constitution. (Supreme Law of the Land.) 

Note

No lifetime appointment,  only while seated.

Under the Constitution,  not above it. Since they wrote themselves Judicial Supremacy,  that would be "bad behavior,  subject to removal. Same for Roe, Obergefell, Title VII, 0care and quite a few others, that c should have all brought removal from the bench, at any level. 

Good behavior,  a general description  in support of both of the above. Liken to a bad child who purposefully misbehaves. This specifically applies to them (SCOTUS) pretending they have the Jurisdiction and authority to write law. Roe is not law because they cannot write law. Period. (The founders called this "pretended legislation. The solution to that lies with federal impeachment, state or local nullification and interposition.)

Same when they violate existing law. Best example of that was the crazed 9th Circuit that blasted Trump's 1st EO on keeping certain Muslim groups out of America for any reason as POTUS sees fit and for any length of time.

The Constitution gives Jurisdiction to Congress over immigration, but Congress abdicated some of their Jurisdiction in the 1952 McCarren-Walter Immigration Act, which allows POTUS to do exactly what Trump did; keep out any group from any country for any reason for as long as POTUS sees fit. And yet they threw their leftist hissy fit and Trump acquiesced, when he should have told them to mind their own business and that he would lawfully ignore their ignorance and arrogance. He did read publications some of that law but did not tie everything together as he should have. He should have read the Constitution to the 9th C and followed up with reading McCarren-Walter, then he should have told them he would ignore them as they were out of Jurisdiction, and then he should have followed up with a threat to ask congress to impeach them all. He would have done this country a huge favor in doing all of that. 

Even SCOTUS leftists have to lie to further the left’s Wuhan virus narrative
      Make no mistake about it, leftists lie. This is especially true of leftists in politics and the media. In fact, on most any matter dear to the left’s…
    • Parts, not publication. Need edit button.

• Parts, not publication. Need edit button.

• Good luck with that!

This reply was deleted.